West Ham United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like West Ham and hope they can turn this round, though I suspect this will go to the end of the season. Trouble for them is that teams like Forest and Southampton are starting to win matches

Reactions: dom
I’m worried

Even if we pull off a win v Everton we’ve then got Newcastle Away, Chelsea and then Spurs away - we’re going to be really dragged in
3 points v Everton is like 6 - especially if a few of the others at the bottom slip up at the weekend.
Take a point from one of the other games - and you may get more - happy days.
So, be a happy hammer!

Looking at the bottom of that table made me have horror flashbacks to the 90s. Everton have been flirting with it for too long, fuck knows what is happening with West Ham but I hope they sort it because like others I quite like them. You'd think they have too much quality and a savvy enough manager to avoid it, but famous last words eh.

Ings is an odd one, granted I've seen very little of West ham this season but I thought their problems were deeper than not having a decent striker, I know they've not scored many but I thought their balance in the side wasn't right, especially in midfield and that was the problem. Scamacca and Antonio will get goals if they're supplied, is Ings much of an upgrade?

Think Southampton missed a blinding opportunity to give themselves a chance, they are crying out for an Ings, getting him back would have meant I'd have fancied them to stay up.

Phew! That was a big win

Nice to see Bowen playing with confidence at long last

Aguard is classy defender and having Zouma back from injury is massive

Rice class as always

Was only Everton and they look very poor

But relief to get a big win

Now for Newcastle, Chelsea and Spurs (gulp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.