West Ham United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like West Ham and hope they can turn this round, though I suspect this will go to the end of the season. Trouble for them is that teams like Forest and Southampton are starting to win matches
I think thy have too much quality to go down, but wee Davie will try his best to do so.

Phew! That was a big win

Nice to see Bowen playing with confidence at long last

Aguard is classy defender and having Zouma back from injury is massive

Rice class as always

Was only Everton and they look very poor

But relief to get a big win

Now for Newcastle, Chelsea and Spurs (gulp)
Everton came here and got a point mate so not beyond the realms of possibility.

Not been impressed with Coufal and Soupcheck (or whatever he’s called) for a good while now, Coufal just seems a bit reckless and not good enough, the latter just doesn’t seem to have much impact on games like he used to, it’s taken half an hour to realise he’s actually playing sometimes, which I don’t think is good for any team that your central midfield isn’t having an impact, but I don’t watch you religiously, what’s the general consensus over there ?

After that performance last night Moyes needs the sack,they're going nowhere with him. It was like they'd gone against his instructions by taking the lead and had no idea what to do with it. Charlatan.

After that performance last night Moyes needs the sack,they're going nowhere with him. It was like they'd gone against his instructions by taking the lead and had no idea what to do with it. Charlatan.

we had about 5 very good chances to grab a 2nd goal after going 1-0 up

we collapsed only in the last 15 minutes after they bought on Casemeiro, Rashford etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.