West Ham United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feels that way
Benrahama doesn’t seem happy being in and out side all time
Rice pretty much saying he wants champions league football has resigned us and likely the whole team he’s off in the summer despite still playing well.
Souchek/Bowen been terrible this season.
Antonio looking leggy.
Scamacca struggling isolated

And we’ve had some big injury’s in defence - A fit Zouma and Agaurd would have been a different story at the back

So it’s not all Moyes fault but struggling to see how he can turn this around.
I wish Moyes well, but he's going to be up against it this season - dog eat dog down there and tighter than it's been for years. Still half a season, though, for any of the bottom 6/7 to turn it round. I always wish The Hammers well.

I've always rated Benitez. Seems that Everton was a developing basket-case when he left there, so don't hold that against him. Pretty safe pair of hands. But then again, I thought that of Moyes!

Fuck it - what do I know!

I've always had a soft spot for the hammers so I'd prefer them up, but my god they look rudderless at the moment. Huge game against Everton weekend..I think the loser may get the bullet.

I've always had a soft spot for the hammers so I'd prefer them up, but my god they look rudderless at the moment. Huge game against Everton weekend..I think the loser may get the bullet.
Moyes can’t say he hasn’t had time or money either. Stagnated horribly after a good season
The dinosaurs can always still roar for a bit but sooner or later that meteorite of new ideas will wipe them out

Moyes can’t say he hasn’t had time or money either. Stagnated horribly after a good season
The dinosaurs can always still roar for a bit but sooner or later that meteorite of new ideas will wipe them out
It's only a matter of time for both of them in my view.

Feels that way
Benrahama doesn’t seem happy being in and out side all time
Rice pretty much saying he wants champions league football has resigned us to him leaving and likely the whole team know he’s off in the summer despite still playing well.
Souchek/Bowen been terrible this season.
Antonio looking leggy.
Scamacca struggling isolated

And we’ve had some big injury’s in defence - A fit Zouma and Agaurd would have been a different story at the back

So it’s not all Moyes fault but struggling to see how he can turn this around.
The thing is with Rice wanting CL football: he’s not mobile enough for Arsenal and isn’t as good as Rodri or Guimarães. He’s better than Fred though but would Ten Hag also want someone more mobile than Rice?

We’ve struggled because we haven’t had our ideal centre half pairings, it makes a massive difference.

I like West Ham, I think, but there’s this person who just cannot give up in certain sectors and is driving me away ;-)

The thing is with Rice wanting CL football: he’s not mobile enough for Arsenal and isn’t as good as Rodri or Guimarães. He’s better than Fred though but would Ten Hag also want someone more mobile than Rice?

We’ve struggled because we haven’t had our ideal centre half pairings, it makes a massive difference.

Many won’t agree but for me Rice is the real deal and he’s good enough for any club in the world - seen him live for a good few years now and he has everything in his locker - even now with us playing shite and him blatantly off he’s still playing head and shoulders above the rest

Lampard will be done this weekend ......... for the league posistion West Ham ain’t that bad but Everton on the other hand are simply very very poor .......... throw in a toxic attmosphere and you really are in bother

Lampard will be done this weekend ......... for the league posistion West Ham ain’t that bad but Everton on the other hand are simply very very poor .......... throw in a toxic attmosphere and you really are in bother
The league table doesn't lie gaz. Both on 15 points, but when you consider West hams season last year compared to this, I'd be very worried if i was an hammer. All said, if I had to put my money on one to stay up, it'd still be on West Ham..just!

The league table doesn't lie gaz. Both on 15 points, but when you consider West hams season last year compared to this, I'd be very worried if i was an hammer. All said, if I had to put my money on one to stay up, it'd still be on West Ham..just!

I’m worried

Even if we pull off a win v Everton we’ve then got Newcastle Away, Chelsea and then Spurs away - we’re going to be really dragged in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.