West Ham United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a gutless, inept display they put in second half last night, couldnt string a pair of passes together.. Comical, it was like watching a boxer take a fall for a few quid … No wonder Gollum was seeing his arse… I can only imagine how the hammers fans felt watching that pan out ..

What a gutless, inept display they put in second half last night, couldnt string a pair of passes together.. Comical, it was like watching a boxer take a fall for a few quid … No wonder Gollum was seeing his arse… I can only imagine how the hammers fans felt watching that pan out ..
Thought exactly the same!

It was like they didn't want to go through!

The full back just turned his back for the second goal, and didn't seem too dejected when it went in!

I don't understand clubs that don't try and win games , what exactly were West Ham saving themselves for ? A well rested squad to have while getting relegated ? The cup is not worth having wet spams name on it ? It was their one chance to do something this season , oh hang on they did, they enhanced the scums manufactured win ratio .

I don't understand clubs that don't try and win games , what exactly were West Ham saving themselves for ? A well rested squad to have while getting relegated ? The cup is not worth having wet spams name on it ? It was their one chance to do something this season , oh hang on they did, they enhanced the scums manufactured win ratio .

bollox

played our strongest team aside from Bowen

we were winning, still attacking and missing some big chances up to 15 minutes to go

West Ham have kept Moyes for far too long. Sure they had a nice Europa run but you can see that he will not be able to maximize their attacking talent. His team talks are essentially " lets keep it tight at the back, tight in the middle, get to 40 points and then see from there."

it's time wet spam bit the dust along with everton, both been hanging around like a lingering fart for too long now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.