West Ham v City post match thread

Daft twats asking for trouble when singing " You're a shit Carlos Tevez" to Sergio. Oh dear.

Sky Blue said:
Daft twats asking for trouble when singing " You're a shit Carlos Tevez" to Sergio. Oh dear.

Haha, good call remembering that. Made me piss at the time.

paulchapo said:
It is unfortunate we made so many mistakes against Cardiff and Hull as we would be top now,but we are sitting nicely tucked in and that will do me for a bit.
We beat Hull in spite of not playing well. Presume you mean Villa.

West Ham weren't brilliant , but they were surely confident after their fantastic win at White Hart Lane , so this represented quite a tricky game for us.

But right from the off we hardly looked overawed , took the game to West Ham , and for me we were much the better side in that first half , ...... a crying shame that we had only that superbly taken goal from Aguero to show for it , after Yaya and Negredo had brilliantly paved the way for him to score ...... although Yaya could quite easily have added a second at that stage.

Aguero did add a second goal after the break with a header that the West Ham keeper should probably have done better with ... and then the Hammers worked their way back into it with a quality goal scored from an overhead kick.

But you never really felt that they were actually gonna go on and win the game , they just didn't build on their goal , quite frankly it was City who was the more threatening side , and a third goal always looked likely , even after Negredos departure ........ and what a gem it was when it arrived , a brilliant goal from David Siva made it game , set and match to Pelleginis troops !

A tremendous three points for us ....

Rammy Blue said:
Sky Blue said:

Haha, good call remembering that. Made me piss at the time.

Said to my lads. You don't sing that about one of the best strikers in the world! Only a matter of time wasn't it ;)

black mamba said:
West Ham weren't brilliant , but they were surely confident after their fantastic win at White Hart Lane , so this represented quite a tricky game for us.

But right from the off we hardly looked overawed , and took the game to West Ham , and for me we were much the better side in that first half , ...... a crying shame that we had only that superbly taken goal from Aguero to show for it , with Yaya and Negredo brilliantly paving the way for him to score ...... Yaya could easily have added a second at that stage.

Aguero added a second goal after the break with a header that the West Ham keeper should probably have done better with ... and then they worked their way back into it with a quality goal scored from an overhead kick.

But you never really felt that they were gonna win the game , they just didn't build on their goal ... quite frankly it was City who was the more threatening side , and a third goal always looked likely , even after Negredos departure ........ and what a gem it was when it arrived , a brilliant goal from David Siva made it game , set and match to Pelleginis troops !I

Had to laugh when nothing was said about our second goal, could you imagine the melt down on bluemoon or the press if Hart had let that one in

Listened to most of it on Talksport. Some very understated reactions to our first two goals by the commentator. No emotion for the second one and it took a while to realise that we had scored. To be fair they did not go nuts when West Ham scored either.

johnmc said:
Was it my tv or was Tyler whispering a lot of the time?
said that in another thread Jon we also thought every time we heard a city chant the volume came down, Tyler couldn't even raise an eyebrow to city today , the guy is a puppet .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.