West Ham v City post match thread

Sky Blue said:
Fucking 5th on MotD tonight!!

Yeah, rise of the London teams the big story this year (apart from WHU obviously).
I'm expecting a Wilshire/Ozil love in with barely a mention for Silva.

Only one thing worth saying about what we saw today..

.. That black kit is a fucking abomination. Chappy should set the lot on fire.

mancunial said:
johnmc said:
Was it my tv or was Tyler whispering a lot of the time?
said that in another thread Jon we also thought every time we heard a city chant the volume came down, Tyler couldn't even raise an eyebrow to city today , the guy is a puppet .
I'm pretty sure I heard Alan Smith let out a big sigh when one menacing West Ham cross was cut out. I suppose being a gooner he was hoping we'd drop points, but a bit of professionalism, even Neville can manage that.

Started and finished the game very well. But for a long spell in the middle of the game we looked like we were too open with Yaya strolling around doing nothing defensively in midfield and WHU looked threatening and I was worried. But we pulled through that, Pellegrini changed the formation, and we sewed the game up which is the most important thing.

Caveman said:
Started and finished the game very well. But for a long spell in the middle of the game we looked like we were too open with Yaya strolling around doing nothing defensively in midfield and WHU looked threatening and I was worried. But we pulled through that, Pellegrini changed the formation, and we sewed the game up which is the most important thing.

Hmmm

qhjz.jpg

made me laugh. Is that Michael Stipe as a steward at the end???

Sky Blue said:
Why does that matter? Does it bother you if a song you like is the fifth song on an album or a t-shirt you like is behind four others on the rack in the shop?

Caveman said:
Sky Blue said:
Why does that matter? Does it bother you if a song you like is the fifth song on an album or a t-shirt you like is behind four others on the rack in the shop?

Can't be arse arguing now Daniel lad. Too late for middle aged fuckers like me. But I will stay awake and watch. You read way too much into everything. Have a day/night off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.