West Ham v City post match thread

George Hannah said:
prestonibbo_mcfc said:
George Hannah said:
good stuff but we were too crumbly for too long

Obviously not as we won 3 - 1. Midfield went missing for about 5 mins before their goal, after
that normal service was resumed. i.e. we got our ball back.
trust me - crumbly wins taste better than crumbly defeats but both happen

Aye your right. ok That was crumbly but with apple and cream.

DT King of all Geordies said:
Listened to most of it on Talksport. Some very understated reactions to our first two goals by the commentator. No emotion for the second one and it took a while to realise that we had scored. To be fair they did not go nuts when West Ham scored either.

You would have expected more from West Ham after their brilliant win at Tottenham last week , but it never really materialised ..... City always looked the more composed side , and aside from their goal , you never really felt that they would have any answer to us if we just stepped up a gear ....... even after they'd got back into it they didn't really muster up much to test Joe Hart .

And Silvas goal killed the game off , after that City were basically just toying with them to see the game out.

mancunial said:
johnmc said:
Was it my tv or was Tyler whispering a lot of the time?
said that in another thread Jon we also thought every time we heard a city chant the volume came down, Tyler couldn't even raise an eyebrow to city today , the guy is a puppet .

Noticed it second half when we got the 3rd city fans singing then it was turned down sky wankers

west didsblue said:
paulchapo said:
It is unfortunate we made so many mistakes against Cardiff and Hull as we would be top now,but we are sitting nicely tucked in and that will do me for a bit.
We beat Hull in spite of not playing well. Presume you mean Villa.

You Sir are correct,it's been a long day,lol!

uwe rosler 28 said:
mancunial said:
johnmc said:
Was it my tv or was Tyler whispering a lot of the time?
said that in another thread Jon we also thought every time we heard a city chant the volume came down, Tyler couldn't even raise an eyebrow to city today , the guy is a puppet .

Noticed it second half when we got the 3rd city fans singing then it was turned down sky wankers

Stuck at home this eveni ng and moving between upstairs (GMR: cheesy and co) and downstairs (GMR analog useless so had to put on) Talkshite was hilarious... the Talksky pundits were palpably disappointed at our win... FFS !!!

DTKOAG said:
15/8 clear favourites to win it this year..
Pretty mean them odds.

i suspect that every point will count this season , some of these sides aren't goin' to go away, and i just can't see another huge gap developing .... we are no more favourites than anyone else 'of note' right now.

black mamba said:
DTKOAG said:
15/8 clear favourites to win it this year..
Pretty mean them odds.

i suspect that every point will count this season , some of these sides aren't goin' to go away, and i just can't see another huge gap developing .... we are no more favourites than anyone else 'of note' right now.
Chelsea next 5/2 or even 3/1

Eccles Blue said:
Benarbia said:
Great result. Monkey off our back and Sergio is immense. Hoping to persuade the wife to use it as our new borns middle name

Why would you have monkey as a child's middle name? ;-)
yeah you racist white bastard,ban him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.