West Ham v City post match thread

paphos-mcfc said:
qhjz.jpg

made me laugh. Is that Michael Stipe as a steward at the end???

I'm just lookin' at those letters behind that unfortunate steward who's crouched down ... he might have been better off blocking the 'U' out !

Thought Fernandinho had a good game, also Garcia.
Silva my MOM and obviously Aguero.
Clichy not so. Had a few worried moments but hey it's an away win!!

pee dubya said:
mancunial said:
johnmc said:
Was it my tv or was Tyler whispering a lot of the time?
said that in another thread Jon we also thought every time we heard a city chant the volume came down, Tyler couldn't even raise an eyebrow to city today , the guy is a puppet .
I'm pretty sure I heard Alan Smith let out a big sigh when one menacing West Ham cross was cut out. I suppose being a gooner he was hoping we'd drop points, but a bit of professionalism, even Neville can manage that.

He's actually a city fan Smith he says so on the FIFA commentary, great win today though!

pee dubya said:
mancunial said:
johnmc said:
Was it my tv or was Tyler whispering a lot of the time?
said that in another thread Jon we also thought every time we heard a city chant the volume came down, Tyler couldn't even raise an eyebrow to city today , the guy is a puppet .
I'm pretty sure I heard Alan Smith let out a big sigh when one menacing West Ham cross was cut out. I suppose being a gooner he was hoping we'd drop points, but a bit of professionalism, even Neville can manage that.

He's actually a city fan Smith he says so on the FIFA commentary, great win today though!

Young Blue said:
pee dubya said:
mancunial said:

Birmingham City? He's from Hollywood in Birmingham.

Young Blue said:
pee dubya said:
mancunial said:

Yeah....Leicester City fan more like!

DT King of all Geordies said:
Listened to most of it on Talksport. Some very understated reactions to our first two goals by the commentator. No emotion for the second one and it took a while to realise that we had scored. To be fair they did not go nuts when West Ham scored either.
I was watching it and it took me a moment to realize we scored. It was so matter of fact that I thought maybe we had started before the referee had signaled ready.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.