West Ham v City post match thread

Good result, we played some good stuff at times, but I'm still not keen on the high line defending, it could have cost us today, and it will cost us again, it certainly costs us goals.

I also thought he made some odd subs today, at 2-0 it was crying out for Milner, we got Kolorov, and then we got Milner, but for Nasri who was one of our best players, but it did allow Yaya further forward, and ultimately it worked out OK.

West Ham look very fragile, they gave up completely after our third, which after the Spurs result seemed a bit odd.

Referee was a f'king homer if ever I've seen one, he was dreadful, we made about 5 real fouls all game, and had 2 booked, they should have 3 booked in first ten minutes, 2 weren't even given as fouls. Just seen who it was, why am I not surprised, he's one of the worst.

cleavers said:
Good result, we played some good stuff at times, but I'm still not keen on the high line defending, it could have cost us today, and it will cost us again, it certainly costs us goals.

I also thought he made some odd subs today, at 2-0 it was crying out for Milner, we got Kolorov, and then we got Milner, but for Nasri who was one of our best players, but it did allow Yaya further forward, and ultimately it worked out OK.

West Ham look very fragile, they gave up completely after our third, which after the Spurs result seemed a bit odd.

Referee was a f'king homer if ever I've seen one, he was dreadful, we made about 5 real fouls all game, and had 2 booked, they should have 3 booked in first ten minutes, 2 weren't even given as fouls. Just seen who it was, why am I not surprised, he's one of the worst.

Silva's was a booking though

Wretched Vengeance said:
cleavers said:

Of course it was, that wasn't my point, it was a very poor attempt at a tackle, but from my perspective (not seen any replays) there were 2 as bad by West Ham early on that didn't even get a foul.

cleavers said:
Wretched Vengeance said:
cleavers said:

Of course it was, that wasn't my point, it was a very poor attempt at a tackle, but from my perspective (not seen any replays) there were 2 as bad by West Ham early on that didn't even get a foul.

I agree and I think it might have been Nolan with a poor challenge, but then decided to carry on gobbing off, much like when Silva tackled him he had something to say - and Silva just gave him a wry smile and carried on. Nope: in fact it was the other way round. Silva was on the receiving end of a Nolan tackle, and just got up and smiled. Too many beers. Fuck it 1-3 happy as fuck. cheers.

cleavers said:
Wretched Vengeance said:
cleavers said:

I wasn't there today, but watching on TV I thought the ref was good. No complaints at all from me.

Ric said:
cleavers said:
Wretched Vengeance said:

I wasn't there today, but watching on TV I thought the ref was good. No complaints at all from me.

I thought so too, nothing controversial. Well, not from my TV anyway :)

Ric said:
Gave us nothing, and everyone around where I was thought the same, there were 2 poor challenges from behind on Micah went unpunished, lots of other decisions went in their favour and few in ours, I thought we should also have had a penalty. I'm not bothered we won, just thought he was a homer. I haven't seen Silvas tackle again, but I guess some might have given him a red as his foot was airborne and it was very late.

cleavers said:
Ric said:
Gave us nothing, and everyone around where I was thought the same, there were 2 poor challenges from behind on Micah went unpunished, lots of other decisions went in their favour and few in ours, I thought we should also have had a penalty. I'm not bothered we won, just thought he was a homer. I haven't seen Silvas tackle again, but I guess some might have given him a red as his foot was airborne and it was very late.
Michael Oliver is by far the best ref in the league imo. Thought he was decent today, can't remember any penalty we should have had.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.