West Ham Vs City Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rqusjo-Hi0o[/video]

cockney fucking arseholes

0-4.

Stoned Rose said:
Lampard will be around for over 2 months.

It gets harder to recover from muscle injuries as you get older but this blokes recovery rate is immense.

No wonder Mou said he was his gift from the football gods.

karen7 said:
I don't care how we do it,just win
Hopefully the last game has kicked any complacency out of them

Agree with this. Away,especially in Europe if we go two goals up that should be that,end of.All great teams if they go two up against you usually win.I know Pellegrini has this approach that we keep on attacking but our defence isn't strong enough to do that without taking a hit usually. We need to take the result, strangle the life out of a game we are two up in and use pace,ie Navas on the break to pick teams off.

Nervous about this one today

If it wasn't for the fact that we need to make up the points on Chelski I'd take a draw, but we do so can't afford not to win

C'mon City!!!

Why Fernandinho never gets a start? Much better on midfield 2, because he is more quick and mobile.

chaddblue said:
Nervous about this one today

If it wasn't for the fact that we need to make up the points on Chelski I'd take a draw, but we do so can't afford not to win

C'mon City!!!

We have come back from difficult positons to win both titles so no reason why we can't do it again.

If we are more than 8 points behind Chelsea with 6 games to go then perhaps its done and dusted but lets see where we are after 30 games before we give up on the title this season.

For now lets just do the job we have at Upton Park in recent times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.