West Ham vs Manchester City Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Let's make west ham as good as or better than west brom

seemedownkippaxstreet said:
I'm bringing my girlfriend for her first City match so I hope its a good atmosphere. I've been teaching her 'we never win at home and we never win away...' lyrics.

Fit? - As always on here, no pics and your lying!

going to be a very tricky game- west ham is never an easy game away. based on the size of west ham's team....i think roberto will go with edin up top.

lionheart said:
Why is this on the Bluemoon rather than the Matchday Forum?

Someone asked if we would trial having it in here, as less people got to see it in the matchday forum:

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=270658" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=270658</a>

Have to go with Kompany and Lescott to deal with the Aerial threat. Think you have that starting line up bang on. 4-4-2 formation though.

Churchill123 said:
I'm bringing my girlfriend for her first City match so I hope its a good atmosphere. I've been teaching her 'we never win at home and we never win away...' lyrics.

haha forgot about that rule.

Churchill123 said:

haha forgot about that rule.

No excuses son! - Get some pics up!

Every week everyone on here wants to do two things. Drop Tevez and start Sinclair. It is very bizarre. Tevez has to start after that Swansea game, and while I'm not opposed to Sinclair starting, I think Mancini is by the looks of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.