Wet Sham V Millwall - Major aggro

blueinsa said:
spanishblue said:
That's the problem
Are you brain dead
There is a football supporter in hospital [it could be you if we play them in the next round] there is some shit house out there stabbing people like you and me

"dont hit me guv...im only little"

;-), cheer up you miserable fooker, we are taking the piss out of the moronic hooligans, can you not see that?

Hay FOOKER
It makes you as bad as them if you think its funny did you go to any games in the 70s n 80s i was stabbed myself at WH IN 75 IT AINT fukin funny so take your sick sense of humor to millwall

i understand that this shouldnt be happening and every1 should be able 2 feel safe @ a football match, but everybody knew this was going to happen, maybe not to this extent, but it was never guna be friendly. so why take a child to this game?? thoughts.

Herman Munster Head said:
anyone know why they have carling cup on tv almost every night this week, but not one game on tonight?!?!

Sky show 2 live games every round however as it was champions leauge week this week they could only show a game on Monday and Thursday hence why no games tonight or tomorrow are live

I've got West Ham mates, been in the Queens pub many times when we play them.
A few City went in there 2 seasons ago and it kicked off surprisingly, City and West Ham get on well usually
Its only about 2 mins walk from Upton Park tube.

anyone know why they have carling cup on tv almost every night this week, but not one game on tonight?!?!

Clashes with skys chimps league coverage.

Sky were going to Upton Park but got involved in the punch up!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.