We've got enough....

Yaya's legs were always going to go when he hit 32+. The guys a man mountain and there was no way his legs would cope. Fern is a different breed he's very slight and nimble so he will be able to play top level until 35 with ease.

Legs always go. Age, games and wear and tear. Maybe he can play at some level until 35 but not like he does. Powerful runs with speed of recovery. But yea, as Neville K says here, we can adapt our game to accomodate decline and Gundy’s different style but I doubt Pep thinks like that. He wasn’t trying to land Jorginho on a whim and we will see a replacement.

On top of Silva, Bernado, Mahrez, Gundy, Kev, Sane and Sterling. This really is a Golden Age for us. Fantastic.

Legs always go. Age, games and wear and tear. Maybe he can play at some level until 35 but not like he does. Powerful runs with speed of recovery. But yea, as Neville K says here, we can adapt our game to accomodate decline and Gundy’s different style but I doubt Pep thinks like that. He wasn’t trying to land Jorginho on a whim and we will see a replacement.

If we don't sign an alternative to Jorginho we will not be as strong as Pep had hoped that's for sure, which is not to say we can't win the title again of course

If we don't sign an alternative to Jorginho we will not be as strong as Pep had hoped that's for sure, which is not to say we can't win the title again of course

That’s what a lot of people have been trying to say mate? Surely Jorginho was not the be all and end all?!??

Maybe not but it’s partly down to where we suffer injuries and suspensions. If it anything like last season, we might be glad of keeping Zinchenko to cover at fullback when needed.

If we do sign a defensive midfielder then I would like to see somebody who is also powerful in the air recruited (like Marcus Senna was in Spain). I think we have a weakness in the air, particularly when Vinny isn’t in defence.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.