What a beautiful morning it is!

we all and particular the players were devastated by the semi exit BUT we ended our season on a high particularly how we won vs villa

for Liverpool fans & particularly their players , you can dress it how you like - near misses in the league + madrid with their 1 shot on target is how their season will be defined by

Hopefully that will effect them next season !! and they have a few high profile departures

I slept great last night. Started snoozing on the sofa and then went up and passed out with a little smile on my face.

Fucking Liverpool fan at work when I was being gracious a few months ago saying “there are four trophies and I think our teams will share them between us” said “we will win all four”. Haha.
Had the same thing. Told them that we are the top two teams in the world and there is very little difference between us, and that sharing the trophies is about right. Only to be told how we have had so many lucky decisions this season, how the refs etc are bent, how they're far better etc. They are just so entitled! Absolute snowflakes the lot of them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.