What a beautiful morning it is!

But they did nearly win one.
A brilliant comeback by us last Sunday stopped that. Imagine how high they would have been going into last nights final if they had pipped us to the league. They didn't score a single goal in over 5 hours play in 3 finals.
Last season we ended up almost similar to them this season.
Carabao and premier league winners, Champions league finalists and beaten by Chelsea in the FA Cup semi final. It didn't make as many headlines.
Since we won our last cup, the Carabao, Chelsea have appeared in a Carabao final, 2 FA cup finals and were a Champions league winner.
3 teams are currently dominating the domestic silverware.
The Carabao is taking on more significance now.
It either starts or stops the talk of a treble, quadruple early in the season.
Whisper it but if we get the signings we are chasing, with the new 5 sub rule and a bit of look, we could win three next year. I think we will pull away from them.

I'm very excited about Haaland, but I have a good feeling that Jack in his second season with us under Pep's guidance is going to be immense.

I also have a feeling that Spurs are going to push us harder than the dippers.

Fucking Liverpool fan at work when I was being gracious a few months ago saying “there are four trophies and I think our teams will share them between us” said “we will win all four”. Haha.
When you see him tell him unlucky lah they had a good season coming runners up to MCFC & r madrid .
Plus they won two trophys , even though they didnt win them in match playing time .ha!ha!

I'm very excited about Haaland, but I have a good feeling that Jack in his second season with us under Pep's guidance is going to be immense.

I also have a feeling that Spurs are going to push us harder than the dippers.
Yeah, dippers will need another season off, 22-23. Wouldn’t be surprised if it was the rags, no chance of them winning the league though.

Klipperty after the game telling Liverpool fans to book there hotel for Istanbul that will come back and bite him on the arse

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.