What a beautiful morning it is!

Had the same thing. Told them that we are the top two teams in the world and there is very little difference between us, and that sharing the trophies is about right. Only to be told how we have had so many lucky decisions this season, how the refs etc are bent, how they're far better etc. They are just so entitled! Absolute snowflakes the lot of them
In my heart I have never wavered from the opinion that we are better than them and there’s no way a team can win a quad or even a treble when they aren’t even the best team.

Playing golf this morning with a bunch of raggies and 2 dippers . Think I’ll wipe the floor with them .
Every time the dippers are about to swing their golf club shout “watch out for Vinicius Júnior!” or “Quadruple!” or “You only got one Prem!”

In my heart I have never wavered from the opinion that we are better than them and there’s no way a team can win a quad or even a treble when they aren’t even the best team.
My thoughts exactly, how can you win a quad and not be the best? Arsenal’s invincibles were the best, uniteds trebles were the best, city’s centurions were the best, Liverpool’s quad - do me a favour.

And they are boring to watch. Despite all the hype last night was a dry, joyless affair apart from the result and that first half defensive howler in front of goal where none of them seemed in a hurry to retrieve the ball. No comparison to any of our biggest games this season when it comes to heat, drama and goals.

The atmosphere was flat too.They have a few singer lads with good strong voices which carry and in a stadium like Anfield it sounds like everyone is at it. In somewhere cavernous like Stade de France the trick doesn’t work.

They had the worst record against the other top 4 teams this season in the league. They couldn't beat Chelsea over 120 mins in either cup final. They got to the CL final by playing Villareal and Benfica.

Whisper it but they aren't actually *that* good. They're an excellent team but the media would have us believe they're the GreAtESt TeAm of AlL TiMe

John Lennon, Jimmy Tarbuck, Yozzer Hughes, the fit bird from Killing Eve, Cilla Black, Coutinho, Stevie G, Mane’s bird, Steve Mcpointalot, the annoying Scouse hockey player, Jamie Carragher, can you hear me? Your boys took one hell of a beating tonight.
You missed out Bessie Braddock ;-)

My thoughts exactly, how can you win a quad and not be the best? Arsenal’s invincibles were the best, uniteds trebles were the best, city’s centurions were the best, Liverpool’s quad - do me a favour.
But they did nearly win one.
A brilliant comeback by us last Sunday stopped that. Imagine how high they would have been going into last nights final if they had pipped us to the league. They didn't score a single goal in over 5 hours play in 3 finals.
Last season we ended up almost similar to them this season.
Carabao and premier league winners, Champions league finalists and beaten by Chelsea in the FA Cup semi final. It didn't make as many headlines.
Since we won our last cup, the Carabao, Chelsea have appeared in a Carabao final, 2 FA cup finals and were a Champions league winner.
3 teams are currently dominating the domestic silverware.
The Carabao is taking on more significance now.
It either starts or stops the talk of a treble, quadruple early in the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.