What a club!

I am very happy for your Dad and glad the club have done this, restores my faith in them, even if it is just a tiny bit. I am in touch with the club over my own personal circumstances from last year. Something in which they contributed to themselves but they can't even be arsed to reply to me. The club and fans are as far apart as ever but as I say, for you and your father, I am glad he got to experience this. All the best blue.

Sadly, my old man, my hero lost his battle in the early hours of this morning. Typically he fought to the end and when it happened he was peaceful, up in heaven with his own hero’s, Colin Bell and Francis Lee.
Thank you all for your support and lovely messages it truly means the world.
Rest easy Dad, love you xx
Ah, sad news. RIP. I hope the gesture from the club is a crumb of comfort at this sad time

Sadly, my old man, my hero lost his battle in the early hours of this morning. Typically he fought to the end and when it happened he was peaceful, up in heaven with his own hero’s, Colin Bell and Francis Lee.
Thank you all for your support and lovely messages it truly means the world.
Rest easy Dad, love you xx
So sorry for your loss blue brother.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.