What a difference - City Fans 2014 v Pompey Fans 2019

Yep, I was at the 91 game as well. In the Main Stand (for a treat!) right next to the directors box. Always remember Gabbiadini's header, but more than that the 2 Sunderland fans who'd "chained" themselves to the bar downstairs and didn't even bother watching the game, I came down at half time to them asking..."we heard 4 cheers...Is it 4-0 to you lot?!" They were genuinely amazed when I said 2-2! Lol! Went on the piss with them afterwards...can't remember getting home, but a great couple of lads.

Loved the Sunderland final all round.

Both sets of fans impeccably behaved, both before and after. Enjoyed plenty of chats outside having a beer waiting for things to quieten down transport wise.

Good luck with the promotion push, your support deserves better

Never minded Sunderland, went to the sol opening in home end, when they got Keane I went right of them and they became dirty fucking rag reject arse licking mackem twunts in my eyes. Their righteous taking the piss of the rags in 2012 was redemption for me and 2014 was a very enjoyable day out. Like others i hope they do get promoted and can return to the premier league in the next few years so much better than so of the dross we have currently.

So wanted yous to win.even left game off my weekend coupon so as not to jinx yous.

As with everyone here hasty returned to the premier league.

Some great comments lads - Away to Accrington Stanley tonight then at Rochdale on Saturday, 6 points behind 2nd spot with 3 games in hand, so everything to play for still.

Some great comments lads - Away to Accrington Stanley tonight then at Rochdale on Saturday, 6 points behind 2nd spot with 3 games in hand, so everything to play for still.

Just started watching the Sunderland 'Til I Die series on Netflix... been really good so far, especially from a Blue perspective as we've been through very similar shite over the years, and I can sympathise with the fans pain, having experienced it.

Never forget the Sunderland fan who came up to my lad after the Wembley final and she said "congratulations and well played".

That '91 game at Maine Road was a cracking game. Sunderland coaches parked all around the ground and loads of them in the Kippax, no trouble at all.

Never forget the Sunderland lads applauding as we walked down Wembley way towards the tube station - that was a fair while after the final whistle, as well

Class act.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.