what a sad bunch of fans

Im assuming the OP is talking about himself and some other City fans on here.

They did us good and proper and its a compliment to us that they perceive the victory to be so important. We were shite, as bad as i have seen us for quite some time, they however stepped up to the plate and fair fuckin play to them and their fans who i mught add, sang the whole game.

Bout time we stopped living up to our 'bitters' tag.

Cons Dad said:
Strange how Gollum rolls over for fergie !!! you must love that .....how do expalin the difference in performance levels, as I know from my scouse blue mates that everton fans love the rags :) ( a joke by the way )

We have had injuries beyond belief this year and started the season poorly but we have been playing well for a few weeks now.

I am very confident we'll beat the worst United side I can remember when we play them at Goodison in a few weeks of that I have no doubt.

city just never raised their game. too many big time charlies who believe the hype.....our bench cost about 35 p and lets be honest the best team won convincingly. too many draws and no hunger....always next season lads. how long before mancini ditches that scarf??????????

bainy said:
Manchester_City_Blue said:
celebrating winning us like winning a cup final. Suppose thats all we should expect that from an average team with a scumbag for a manager, and no I am not being bitter we deserved to lose I just thought this was sad seeing as they didn't even sing till they scored.

What a ridiculous post.
We aint won anything yet (and may not!), and have only won once at everton in years.
If City played as well as everton did today, i would expect us to be cheering from the rafters...and givin it the ole,ole,ole. They could easily f beat us 4 nil. There keeper didnt make a save.
Well done to everton I say, they played great whereas we were shit.
I was frustrated as hell watchin that today..but have to give credit where its due.

I totally agree. Some of you fans are giving us City fans a bad name. It's true, some of you have quickly started spouting the crap Utd fans used to send in our direction.

We are not title contenders, away at Spurs and now Everton have shown us how far we have to go. Our defence is dodgy, we have leaked goals against weak teams at home. We are a long way from being the finished article. JM bought players he knew and had worked with before when Chelsea got money, which helped them quickly settle and become a team. We have not done this, we have bought lots of players who need time to play with each other and gel. You can't expect this to happen over night.

I also don't think big clubs are explain by how much money you have. Its a lot more than that. i enjoy going to older grounds, they have more atmosphere than the new grounds. GP today i thought was superb. There is something nice about crappy older stadiums with crappy wooden seats. Character in my opinion.

Everton deserved their win today. They fought for their club and fans more than our shower did and showed more quality. Their fans? They behaved in the same way i would have done had it been the other way around.

Stop being Utd fans and get real people. We will get there, but we have no devine right to win anything or beat anyone. Because we have shit loads of cash, have we lost out respect and our traditions as a football club. Hope not.

The players fucking owe us one now !

shackattack said:
city just never raised their game. too many big time charlies who believe the hype.....our bench cost about 35 p and lets be honest the best team won convincingly. too many draws and no hunger....always next season lads. how long before mancini ditches that scarf??????????

There's still this season and our game in hand, when i'm sure we'll return the compliment!!

Steveo said:
shackattack said:

There's still this season and our game in hand, when i'm sure we'll return the compliment!!
if you do then i will hold my hands up and admit the better team won. quality won through today. you have too many players who have yet to gel as a team. games in hand mean nothing unless you win them, or in your case draw them to be fair....under no illusions about everton but reality time for your club i think

we were warned they were going to treat it like their cup final, pity the team didn,t take heed fair enough they did us, we can take it, but one thing i can,t take is their manager who has come across so pathetic with insinuations ie we bought vieira and it will stop our youth development and then brings in landon donovan, jesus moysie give it a rest your display of great managment with lescot was brilliant sticking him by himself to train and ignoring the lad what a man what a idiot? i used to have a lot of respect for the guy up untill this season but for me the man is a total moaner who should just get on with his job rather than making remarks about our club, they have to come to eastlands lets give moysie and his world beaters a great welcome?

shackattack said:
Steveo said:
if you do then i will hold my hands up and admit the better team won. quality won through today. you have too many players who have yet to gel as a team. games in hand mean nothing unless you win them, or in your case draw them to be fair....under no illusions about everton but reality time for your club i think

Fuckin hell, don't get too carried away. You played like a modern day Wimbledon and we couldn't cope. We will see where this "quality" gets you at the end of the season.

tevezblue said:
bainy said:
What a ridiculous post.
We aint won anything yet (and may not!), and have only won once at everton in years.
If City played as well as everton did today, i would expect us to be cheering from the rafters...and givin it the ole,ole,ole. They could easily f beat us 4 nil. There keeper didnt make a save.
Well done to everton I say, they played great whereas we were shit.
I was frustrated as hell watchin that today..but have to give credit where its due.

I totally agree. Some of you fans are giving us City fans a bad name. It's true, some of you have quickly started spouting the crap Utd fans used to send in our direction.

We are not title contenders, away at Spurs and now Everton have shown us how far we have to go. Our defence is dodgy, we have leaked goals against weak teams at home. We are a long way from being the finished article. JM bought players he knew and had worked with before when Chelsea got money, which helped them quickly settle and become a team. We have not done this, we have bought lots of players who need time to play with each other and gel. You can't expect this to happen over night.

I also don't think big clubs are explain by how much money you have. Its a lot more than that. i enjoy going to older grounds, they have more atmosphere than the new grounds. GP today i thought was superb. There is something nice about crappy older stadiums with crappy wooden seats. Character in my opinion.

Everton deserved their win today. They fought for their club and fans more than our shower did and showed more quality. Their fans? They behaved in the same way i would have done had it been the other way around.

Stop being Utd fans and get real people. We will get there, but we have no devine right to win anything or beat anyone. Because we have shit loads of cash, have we lost out respect and our traditions as a football club. Hope not.

The players fucking owe us one now !

Excellent post TevezBlue. I hate the way all clubs have fans who are so blinkered that they cant put across a balanced opinion of either their team or the opponents. I would say both us and City are probably at the same level at the moment, the big difference is you have the money at your disposal to really make a difference. But I believe we are close to having a squad capable of breaking the top 4, and who knows what a year or 2 of champions league money could do for us

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.