what a sad bunch of fans

petegibbons... I hope your right, its about time your team gave them a game .... for the fans sake.... and also it might upset your favourite son, shrek !!

Sky Blue said:
shackattack said:
if you do then i will hold my hands up and admit the better team won. quality won through today. you have too many players who have yet to gel as a team. games in hand mean nothing unless you win them, or in your case draw them to be fair....under no illusions about everton but reality time for your club i think

Fuckin hell, don't get too carried away. You played like a modern day Wimbledon and we couldn't cope. We will see where this "quality" gets you at the end of the season.

You're talking nonsense, you were totally outplayed no shame in that, we matched Chelsea at the bridge a few weeks ago and outplayed a very good Arsenal team were last week, they just got a few breaks that City never today.

You've been beaten by us on our last couple of visits to the City Of Manchester Stadium and whilst I am sure you'll be much better this year there's no reason for you to believe you will walk all over us with ease.

Sky Blue said:
shackattack said:
if you do then i will hold my hands up and admit the better team won. quality won through today. you have too many players who have yet to gel as a team. games in hand mean nothing unless you win them, or in your case draw them to be fair....under no illusions about everton but reality time for your club i think

Fuckin hell, don't get too carried away. You played like a modern day Wimbledon and we couldn't cope. We will see where this "quality" gets you at the end of the season.
if we were wimbledon, you were kidderminster harriers!!! at which point in my statement do i get carried away?

We got beat by a team who played far better. If nothing else it may calm some of you giddy fuckers about winning the league and such. We are a top4 team at best and that should still be our aim. The league is beyond us.

Cheltblue said:
Im assuming the OP is talking about himself and some other City fans on here.

They did us good and proper and its a compliment to us that they perceive the victory to be so important. We were shite, as bad as i have seen us for quite some time, they however stepped up to the plate and fair fuckin play to them and their fans who i mught add, sang the whole game.

Bout time we stopped living up to our 'bitters' tag.

I couldn't agree more.

celebrating winning us like winning a cup final. Suppose thats all we should expect that from an average team with a scumbag for a manager, and no I am not being bitter we deserved to lose I just thought this was sad seeing as they didn't even sing till they scored.

How on earth would any of you lot know what its like to be at a cup final?

Good to see that amongst the threads like these there's a smattering of City fans who registered before you got investment. And imo it's no surprise that they seem to be the ones slightly less blinkered in their view of our team. FWIW i think that you were unlucky to lose Santa Cruz so early today. I think he'd have made a big difference to how the game went.
I'm not sure where your fans are getting this idea that this was our 'cup final' from though. If it hadn't been for the unfortunate lescott saga this wouldn't have registered on our radar any more than a game against villa or spurs. possibly arsenal at a push taking into account your newfound wealth. While I respect that you'll very soon be overtaking us in terms of ability as a team and that you already have some very talented players, you're still nothing more than our fellow contenders for the top 7, and in recent seasons our success speaks for itself.
Anyway good luck for the future and all that. I'm relying on you to keep the redshite out of the champions league places and hope you manage to. Our clubs and cities both have a lot more in common than the unfortunately vocal majority on forae (both ours and yours) would have you believe.

PS. that mancini dresses like a tart ;)

coprophilia said:
Good to see that amongst the threads like these there's a smattering of City fans who registered before you got investment. And imo it's no surprise that they seem to be the ones slightly less blinkered in their view of our team. FWIW i think that you were unlucky to lose Santa Cruz so early today. I think he'd have made a big difference to how the game went.
I'm not sure where your fans are getting this idea that this was our 'cup final' from though. If it hadn't been for the unfortunate lescott saga this wouldn't have registered on our radar any more than a game against villa or spurs. possibly arsenal at a push taking into account your newfound wealth. While I respect that you'll very soon be overtaking us in terms of ability as a team and that you already have some very talented players, you're still nothing more than our fellow contenders for the top 7, and in recent seasons our success speaks for itself.
Anyway good luck for the future and all that. I'm relying on you to keep the redshite out of the champions league places and hope you manage to. Our clubs and cities both have a lot more in common than the unfortunately vocal majority on forae (both ours and yours) would have you believe.

PS. that mancini dresses like a tart ;)

Mancini probably has a shower and changes his clothes, unlike Gollum.

Gwladiator said:
bookiesgirl said:
let them have their moment in the sun, they wont finish in the top 6, shit club with shit fans with no money and a manager thats jealous of us.

Sums up the bitter, arrogant attitude some of you have developed. You've won nothing yet, you'd do well to remember that and I thought today's result would give the more arrogant amongst you a reminder that you aren't yet this super club you thin you are. Obviously I was wrong...

Errrm, why did you think this result would make any sort of point other than who was better on the day - given that we've comprehensively beaten Everton before, on your own ground?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.