What about the Champions League are you looking forward to?

citykev28 said:
de niro said:
citykev28 said:
christ, you had me going there for a minute bob. i was scrolling down and wondering whether it'd be wise to tell you where to go as well. these raggies have really got my goat since april. my own brother (red) didn't speak to me for a month because we beat them and he's supposed to be the senior one of us! red twats.

i dont mind them as long as they dont "come it". letting them get digs in all the time just leads to trouble, usually a blue getting a warning or worse.

i honestly think he was at it asking how many we took to kiev because they took 1,000. if a rag was being alright and i called him a red twat, would i be in trouble?

18 months down the line and i still don't really get this bluemoon lark ;o)
we can't go calling people twats, theres no need, however as i said a wumming rag can get you to respond like that and its a blue who cops for it.

he'll know that now so i might give him another crack, lets all play nice.

Given the hopelessness in my mind of ever seeing City winning anything, let alone champions league football, when we scored 13 goals all season under Pierce, I am looking forward to seeing the cream of Europe being battered by City more than anyone can imagine.

I am looking forward to it, and I am going to enjoy it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.