What annoys you about modern-day football?

win at all cost, nothing is too cheesy

the chumps league

the constant belittling of refs

the call for video technology...i dont want ps3/xbox football

uneven distrbution of footballs wealth

FA ineptitude and lack of guts to punish the top teams for fear of them breaking away

Considering football is my sport there's loads i fucking hate about it!

Feigning injury! It's proper embarrassing, i'd never dream of doing anything like that. It just makes you look a tart and a c'unt. Balotelli needs to cut that shit out.

Shit atmospheres! Not impressed with the CoMS or City fans or any other ground or fans in the Prem for atmosphere at all anymore. Stoke are loud, but don't create a good atmosphere, they're just loud and thick sounding, it's not impressive at all.

No video technology! I cannot understand how it isn't being used.

This isn't a hate because i really like our players but:
Lack of Mancunians in our team! I look at Barca and it's not just that i'm jealous of the way they play and how good they are, it's that i see 8 Catalans and Barca fans in their starting XI who make them that good. Yeah we can sign as many players and stars as we like for how ever much money, but i will always know that deep down many of them wouldn't care if they were playing for us/Chelsea/United/Barca/Real/Milan/Inter/whoever (this is not the case with all of them as i get the impression that Kompany and de Jong really do care about this club!). Whereas if we had a City fan equivalent of Steven Gerrard in nets, in the two centre back positions, across the midfield and as the main striker (which is what Barca have) it would mean a lot more to them and they would mean a lot more to me!

The inconsistency of referees and officials.......... Can we decided on the sodding offside rule once and for all please!
Kolarov was 2 yellow cards, and yet over at the Spurs game I watched Hutton deliberately shoulder barge one of the Birmingham players......No Booking?

For me its corruption and 1 man in particular, that is not just for the world cup fiasco he needs a bullet so our game might get back to some kind of fairness....yeah i know, dream on

The attitude of some players. The lack of loyalty from players to clubs, clubs to players at times, and sadly, a growing trend, especially here, a lack of loyalty from fans to players.

The fact that the obsession of money has destroyed the game and turned it into a corrupt business.

The ever growing gap between us the fans in the real world, and the players fantasy bubble. They have forgetten, largely, what it's like, and the recession has made that even clearer.

The fact that players continue to cheat, it drives me crazy, worse than that, it is encouraged, and seen as part of our game. If you can't win without cheating you don't deserve to win.

FIFA, the corrupt side of football where they are all but happy to walk all over the little guys to please the rich. They do not care about football or "fair play" and it is all about the money, and they don't even try to hide it, and their double standards.

The fact the sport is as big as it is, but a handful of people refuse to use the technology that is available, despite the desperate need of it. They refuse to use it, so we have unfair decisions made time and time again, but because 1 person didn't see it, there's nothing we can do about it, despite the fact that millions across the world say what really happened.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.