what annoys you most with other fans??

phoenixxblue said:
I absolutely hate that stupid, slowed down version of "oh when the spurs go marchin in" the spuds fans sing. Makes me cringe
that pisses me right of grrr!!!

phoenixxblue said:
I absolutely hate that stupid, slowed down version of "oh when the spurs go marchin in" the spuds fans sing. Makes me cringe

Totally agree with this one. And the way they feel entitled to sing about 'yids' yet complain if anyone else (not me) sings about it. The term 'yid' offends a lot of spud fans, Jewish or not.

To be honest, I think it's funny when the away fans sing the usual 'where were you when you were sh*t' chant. They only show themselves up when every City fan within 3 blocks of them turns towards them and claps, jeers, whistles etc.

What irritates me is when clubs bounce to a tune. Chelsea a few weeks back. 'We're gonna bounce in a minute' - pathetic, leave it to the masters, the foreigners. Also Arsenal with that Nasri song. That annoyed me because it was just so pathetic that only a few hundred of them bothered. Even their own fans knew it was drastic.

Did anyone notice at the rags game against Bursaspor there was a real cringe inducing countdown at half time and full time, like the one you get at a netball match

united fans piss me off because they are the smuggest bunch of cock suckers i have ever seen.

rhinomcfc said:
mine is when we all shout handball yet fans of west ham and the rags constantly milk saying ''handball' for about 5 minutes at every touch and it dont half piss me off.

That's probably the most small-time thing you'll hear at football. Worse than drums or goal music.

Actually no, the substitutions at Birmingham last season were sponsored by 'Hollywood Monster'. In fact, I think injury time was also sponsored. Now that is small-time.

solley attwell said:
Did anyone notice at the rags game against Bursaspor there was a real cringe inducing countdown at half time and full time, like the one you get at a netball match

no not heard of this before but if this is true they need a good slap whoever did it, i also hate the was all millwall fans seem to think they have to bounce around thinking there danny dyer when if on the own there the biggest shit bag goin!! caaants

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.