What are the Hamburg fans like?

HSV is by the way the only german club with a clubown graveyard.

hsv120080909171602.jpg

Blue4ever85 said:
MattRGF said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
MattRGF said:
Speaking of Keegan (saw him mentioned in the thread). Any idea if he'll be at either game?

Not as yet,as he tells me he has been unable to secure a ticket.
He also says that the system of distribution is very unfair.
He feels so strongly about it that he may start a thread shortly,as seemingly everyone else has.

:-D

Blue4ever85 said:
......but shit football.

Hmmm. Same four teams in the title race with over-paid wages...or 1pt seperating the top four, 3 of which rarely feature in title races, not to mention best average attendances across Europe...

Hmmm indeed.

Come on, accept it, German football is truly wank. You have them shit stadiums with silly running tracks around them and id struggle to name 10 German teams.

I hope your joking mate, the German league is decent. Bayern, Hamburg, Schalke, Bremen, Wolfsburg all have good sides and this season they have been joined by Hertha Berlin and Hoffenheim at the top. Their stadiums collectivley as a league are the best in Europe and they have the highest attendences in Europe.

Blue4ever85 said:
MattRGF said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
MattRGF said:
Speaking of Keegan (saw him mentioned in the thread). Any idea if he'll be at either game?

Not as yet,as he tells me he has been unable to secure a ticket.
He also says that the system of distribution is very unfair.
He feels so strongly about it that he may start a thread shortly,as seemingly everyone else has.

:-D

Blue4ever85 said:
......but shit football.

Hmmm. Same four teams in the title race with over-paid wages...or 1pt seperating the top four, 3 of which rarely feature in title races, not to mention best average attendances across Europe...

Hmmm indeed.

Come on, accept it, German football is truly wank. You have them shit stadiums with silly running tracks around them and id struggle to name 10 German teams.

I hope your joking mate, the German league is decent. Bayern, Hamburg, Schalke, Bremen, Wolfsburg all have good sides and this season they have been joined by Hertha Berlin and Hoffenheim at the top. Their stadiums collectivley as a league are the best in Europe and they have the highest attendences in Europe.

Blue4ever85 said:

I would like you to take the following steps...

1) Watch some Bundesliga football.

2) Then produce a 1,000 essay (in your own words and not copied from germanfootballiswank.co.uk) as to why you think "German football is truely wank" and also, include the names of 11 German teams (names like "Borussia Munchen-munchen-munchen-munchen-munchengladtobebach" won't be accepted and will result in points deducted from your final grade)

3) Have it on my desk by the end of tomorrow

4) Have a nice day.

matt,hi ya.
how many international players do Hamburg have playing this week ?

jrb said:
They're all hairy, wear leather chaps and denim jackets with no sleeves. They cover themselves and their clothes in sew on club bages, as well as having 25 scarfs on each arm.

Sorry, that's a Liverpool fan.

Welcome Hamburg! Enjoy the night and atmosphrere at COMS, but not the result.
ha ha ha pmsl fucklin killed me this!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.