What are the worst parts of Manchester?

jordinho09 said:
Newton Heath, home of the rag's founders and it is a shithole. Sadly I share a border with it and Failsworth gets a bad name due to NH.

You share a border with NH and Failsworth? Where the fuck are you then? Did they whack a place inbetween near Brookdale Park? lol

I live in "NH" and find it can be quite rough at times. The general place has gone down a lot since it became a multicultural place of living and that's not me being racist. I just find the place has become a lot more hostile with different races mixing which has only inflamed the trouble that was already there. Luckily though, I'm in the affluent part of NH, near Clayton Bridge (have that!). I wouldn't live near Briscoe Lane or Ten Acres Lane if someone paid me to. Shockingly bad round those places!

I work in Salford too, so my journey takes in the shithole parts of Newton Heath, Miles Platting, Ancoats and Ordsall! And I'm still alive! ;)

flipmode said:
jordinho09 said:
Newton Heath, home of the rag's founders and it is a shithole. Sadly I share a border with it and Failsworth gets a bad name due to NH.

You share a border with NH and Failsworth? Where the fuck are you then? Did they whack a place inbetween near Brookdale Park? lol

I live in "NH" and find it can be quite rough at times. The general place has gone down a lot since it became a multicultural place of living and that's not me being racist. I just find the place has become a lot more hostile with different races mixing which has only inflamed the trouble that was already there. Luckily though, I'm in the affluent part of NH, near Clayton Bridge (have that!). I wouldn't live near Briscoe Lane or Ten Acres Lane if someone paid me to. Shockingly bad round those places!

I work in Salford too, so my journey takes in the shithole parts of Newton Heath, Miles Platting, Ancoats and Ordsall! And I'm still alive! ;)

I was born where ten acres and briscoe lane meet (Edmoton rd/Staplehurst rd) and my grandparents lived there unil the day they died. I was dragged up in Failsworth and as far as I'm concerned, there's not much between the two places. Props hall/Malborough drive in Failsworth and Scotland all rd. in Newton Heath are both tasty places.

I go around Longsight and Reddish quite a lot and have done for a long while with mates living there and such.

Neither are bad, I've never really had that much trouble in Longsight and none at all in Reddish, and that's over like a 7 year period.

Barcon said:
flipmode said:
jordinho09 said:

I was born where ten acres and briscoe lane meet (Edmoton rd/Staplehurst rd) and my grandparents lived there unil the day they died. I was dragged up in Failsworth and as far as I'm concerned, there's not much between the two places. Props hall/Malborough drive in Failsworth and Scotland all rd. in Newton Heath are both tasty places.

I took a sharp intake of breath when I read the word "Staplehurst" ;)

New Moston is sound for one reason there is a lot of people who own their houses and give a shit about the upkeep of it.The problem with many parts of Harpurhey and Moston is the large amount of rented and housing association houses.The people who live in them dont give a fuck,it's not thiers is it why should they care?

aphex said:
Fitton hill, coppice and glodwick spring to mind.
fittin hill wsnt to bad but not lived near there for a good 13 years coppice and glodwick if your white its a no no i got chased from coppice by a load of asians just becos i was white shit meself there was a right team of them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.