What are the worst parts of Manchester?

There's a deli in Didsbury that I know for a fact buys in taramasalata then sells it as 'home made'.

blue mash up said:
New Moston is sound for one reason there is a lot of people who own their houses and give a shit about the upkeep of it.The problem with many parts of Harpurhey and Moston is the large amount of rented and housing association houses.The people who live in them dont give a fuck,it's not thiers is it why should they care?

That's nonsense for a start - For one, New Moston's gone right downhill in the last decade, to the point where I'd say Miles Platting's probably a better area than NM. No offence to MP btw, apart from being a strong rag area, it's always been a bit rough n ready but, if anything, it's got better in recent years, whereas suburbs like NM have declined.

And for 2, your point about people needing to own their houses to care about them is lazy and arrant gibberish. I was brought up in a council house and my mam was and is the most houseproud person I know & I live in a housing association property & I'm fairly housepruod myself.

As for the worst part of Manchester, well if we're talking greater Manchester, I'd have to say Kirkholt in Rochdale - I've lived in some so called rough areas, St Mary's in Oldham, Werneth, Miles Platting, Moston & never had a moments trouble, but Kirkholt? Jesus, I've never known a place like it. They're all proper wierdo's on there, hiils have eyes aint got a thing on it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.