what are you eating?

bgblue said:
Chicken/veg and GRAVY :)
fd0896610fa05da8eddcb6d05c7a8601.jpg

Hahaha, about fucking time. That looks awesome mate. I'm about to tuck into lasagne and garlic bread.

TCIB said:
Sat back in opus one with the menu for the steak and lobster restaurant that is here to.
It is a fucking hard life sometimes.

Beats my egg and chips mate.
Although my chips are home made and not out of the freezer.
At least it's something ehh?

TCIB said:
Sat back in opus one with the menu for the steak and lobster restaurant that is here to.

Never mind fucking about hobnobbing sent me a copy of windows 7 and a working key.

stony said:
TCIB said:

Never mind fucking about hobnobbing sent me a copy of windows 7 and a working key.

I think i have a copy on lappy. i'll get it sorted.
I have to go to the what are you drinking thread now though :-D

squirtyflower said:
stony said:
TCIB said:

He's hobbing at the moment
The knobbing comes later

Squirty loves a bit of posh nosh.

TCIB said:
stony said:
TCIB said:

I think i have a copy on lappy. i'll get it sorted.
I have to go to the what are you drinking thread now though :-D

Cheers matey, I'm about to order a new hardrive. I just hope this one lasts for the next couple of days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.