what are you eating?

Fuck sake i wanna try a solita burger but i had a burger yesterday.
I also worry about this bbq because if it is not as good as mine the handing cash over bit will sting.

#firstworldproblems

I rarely have takeaways, they're shite. Full of salt and sugar. We're on chicken skewers with peppers, red onion and cherry tomatoes, Mexican wedges and watercress and rocket salad. Mr Kipling golden syrup sponge and custard for afters.

35aebb9746900d964d6492286960f35a.jpg
0d379700164ad6b9d3f4c34cd6da92fb.jpg

Looks great Tony.

A little something a friend told me recently (ok this is just corporate talk for saying do it this way i know best).
Get some pipers, cut into wedge shapes, par boil for 10min in already boiling water, don't let them heat up with the water.
Drain and shake whilst adding paprika, salt and maybe garlic juice if you like it. Also a bit of oil.
Tip onto a tray for 45min-50min on gas6.

You will not regret it, make sure you rough the edges though for a crispy bite.

Quorn steak strips and stir fried veg.

Cheers to es1 for the heads up on the steak strips, they're marginally better than the Quorn chicken.

Galaxy honeycomb. Couldn't be arsed with the syrup sponge. There was no room coz after I'd eaten that plateful I had another two of the kebabs! By the way the nando's lemon and herb sauce we drizzled over them's a winner and worth having in the cupboard peeps

johnny on the spot said:
Quorn steak strips and stir fried veg.

Cheers to es1 for the heads up on the steak strips, they're marginally better than the Quorn chicken.

Fuck me jots, your a top lad but fuck if your ever cooking for me mate xD

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.