what are you eating?

You don't want to be me Barcon, your Guinness bill would be fierce mate! I'm off to the supermarket now with the
Mrs to see what we can conjour up for tea while we watch the Italy game

pride in battle said:
TCIB said:
Sat back in opus one with the menu for the steak and lobster restaurant that is here to.
It is a fucking hard life sometimes.
The last time I was in the steak was poor, any better?

I'll be honest, i have got pretty good at it myself and this was good but not as good as my own.
There was nothing wrong with it exactly, i dunno maybe needed maturing a bit more ? the juices were lovely but a top top steak retains the juices in the meat imo. It was still tender and moist but i am very very fussy now after perfecting my own over the years.

I would get the opus one burger tbh and ask for the chunky chips.
Nearly stayed there another day just to have another burger then waddle back to my room to sleep it off.

Currently in the crowne plaza drinking a french 75 and looking at the menu.
A decent hotel but no edwardian blu, that place is the dogs, hands down the best hotel in Manchester, not that this is a shithole like.

Googling it now mate.

I listen to squirty on these matters because in my head he is the company card using king haha.
There is always some squirty flower knocking around these top hotels living the good life hehe.

OH shit it has an indoor bbq.

Ok gonna go here mate, well i'm on the free wifi which is slow as shit so i'll check the reviews as fast as i can get the fuckers to load.
Get this, asked what speed the paid internet is, no fucker has a clue haha. I am not moaning but bloody hell i aint coughing up a tenner for unknown speeds.

stony said:
TCIB said:
Any of you been to reds and or any other bbq place in town by any chance ?

sniff sniff

#rumbled

Well it had to happen some day, back to redcafe i go to suck ronaldo's farts.

Change of plan, solita looks good but fancy testing reds against mine.

I also saw this dude, <a class="postlink" href="http://www.fireandsaltbbq.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.fireandsaltbbq.co.uk</a> i fancy a cook off against him.
I feel bad for him though, he has never been to driftwood texas to the salt lick, all bbq heads need to visit this shrine.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.