what are you eating?

TCIB said:
Fuck sake i wanna try a solita burger but i had a burger yesterday.
I also worry about this bbq because if it is not as good as mine the handing cash over bit will sting.

#firstworldproblems
Don't touch reds, overpriced and average

Know plenty who have thrown up after eating there

Hey, TCIB. The home made baby's head (steak and kidney pudding) or corned beef hash with a poached egg on top in Mr Thomas's chop house are both winners pal

Tom H Conwy exile said:
Hey, TCIB. The home made baby's head (steak and kidney pudding) or corned beef hash with a poached egg on top in Mr Thomas's chop house are both winners pal
Agree with the steak and kidney pudding, it's delicious, but the corned beef hash isn't enough to feed the baby's head

Last time had black pudding starter, steak & kidney pudding followed by sticky toffee pudding

squirtyflower said:
TCIB said:
Fuck sake i wanna try a solita burger but i had a burger yesterday.
I also worry about this bbq because if it is not as good as mine the handing cash over bit will sting.

#firstworldproblems
Don't touch reds, overpriced and average

Know plenty who have thrown up after eating there

Yeah we fucked it off, i saw customer pics and they talk shit. I know what 12hr ribs look like because i have drank myself into a coma making them.
No fucking chance are they legit racks cooked to order. I guess they can't risk such wastage but they need to look at home delivery and stuff to make sure the stuff sells.
We decided to book another night here and were going to sola...err that place you said.

I am not a snob but well that bbq is not right, they say how slow cooked it is but i aint buying that seeing the user pics.
Not saying they are some microwave masters at all, but this is not gonna be anything like the salt lick and i judge all bbq pits by that.

It may even be "ok" but that would not suffice tbh, bbq needs to make you fall to your knees imo.
I will try reds one day maybe, i'll buy us a meal at a bm do there or summat if thats where we all end up but i need to lower my expectations.

A big fuckoff huge kebab on naan, loads of chilli sauce.
You can take the manc out of man...wait that dun work i am in manc, weeeell you get the fucking idea don't you, fuck off !

Anyway she got the manchester caviar of the hotel menu and the bit i nicked was top notch.
That is fish and chips for you young cunts who are saying "wtf is manchester caviar".

Agree with the other twats re: Mr. Thomas's. Andyhinch sent me there when I was over last and I ended up there three times in a week. The liver and bacon is good as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.