What are you scared of? Your phobia?

pee dubya said:
About the whole dying thing as well, the way i see it is, because time will never stop, things will keep on happening, the Universe might collapse then reform or whatever, at some point, everything that can possibly happen, will happen again, because it has eternity for it to happen in, so at some point in the future, all the molecules that make up the life i have lived so far, will form in the exact same way again, and i will live this exact same life again, whether it'll be me living it is the question that scews with my head, but when you die, it'll happen straight away, because all the time that you're dead, you won't be concious, like you're asleep, the time will pass in a flash, and you'll be living again, because everything that's all ready happened, simply has to happen again at some time, in a trillion, trillion, trillion, trillion years from now or whatever.

It could also mean that your favourite movie could become reality. Eventually sometime in the future Yoda could be real PMSL

shit scared of peacocks.it goes back to being a kid.when they disply there feathers it gives me the heeby geebies. snakes scare the shit out of me as well

I don't like portrait paintings of people from the Victorian age. They shit me up. I'm scared of people that I know are dead. Crimewatch photo fits also have the same effect.

pee dubya said:
Cheltblue said:
sdavros said:
confined spaces. not in a stupid way. i'm not scared of packed grounds or pubs or anything.

it's more when my breathing is restricted because i can't move. I think it comes from the Dublin wax museum, there was a tunnel about 2 foot wide by a foot high, a maze kind of thing, and they left way too many kids in and it got jammed. I was about 9 or 10 I think. Had to Rambo my way out. Was kicking other kids faces in trying to get them out of my way. Sheer blind panic.

Got out and could hear the brother roaring crying (he was 7) still inside, so had to go back in and kick my way past the fuckers again, and on the way out.

Jeez, thats a bad story mate, that woulda done me for life especially as me and my brother have always been close.

I was struggling to think of a proper phobia, but confined spaces do shit me up, it's the breathing thing for me as well, i need the air to feel fresh otherwise i start panicking, don't have a problem with lifts or anything, just can't take my mouth being covered or being packed into a small place with lots of people.

As for the Black Mamba being fast, don't worry about it, it's cold blooded, so it won't be able to move that fast all the time, only when it's fully warmed up, also it's whole lifestyle is based around low activity levels, conserving energy, there's simply no benefit for the snake to chase you, and kill you, because it can't eat you, all it'll do is make sure you keep your distance.

About the whole dying thing as well, the way i see it is, because time will never stop, things will keep on happening, the Universe might collapse then reform or whatever, at some point, everything that can possibly happen, will happen again, because it has eternity for it to happen in, so at some point in the future, all the molecules that make up the life i have lived so far, will form in the exact same way again, and i will live this exact same life again, whether it'll be me living it is the question that scews with my head, but when you die, it'll happen straight away, because all the time that you're dead, you won't be concious, like you're asleep, the time will pass in a flash, and you'll be living again, because everything that's all ready happened, simply has to happen again at some time, in a trillion, trillion, trillion, trillion years from now or whatever.

Very profound PW... I like it!

ElanJo said:
Big Hairy Spiders
Big bastard Sharks
People talking about blood
The thought of swimming over a very deep sea
Drowning

Oh yep forgot about drowning ... oddily enough ... I'm afraid of certain things because they keep fucking with me!!!

It was my birthday once and I was a kid at the time maybe 4-5. I went fishing with my dad in a good sized pond. We went out fished for a good 20-30m and I decided to lay down. I see something out of the corned of my eye in our small metal boat. Lets just say I never forgot the evil eyes on that son of a woman! Was long as fook too!

.... I hate snakes!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.