What are your expectations for the new manager?

Any one start a pellegrini out thread yet I think this time I might join in the negative nellys camp due to this guy being older than fookin moses. ;)

The expectations from the Board should be made known. Bobby didn't meet his apparently and I can only figure that out to be because of the Champions League.

Well, I have news for the Board - its my Club just as much as yours.

My expectations would be,

A League points total of 80+. This means that in most Seasons we are there or thereabouts.

A Trophy every couple of Seasons.

A decent run in the Champions League.

They in turn should give the Manager the ammunition to achieve these objectives.

Where we should have been for the last two seasons - 20 points better than Rags and continuing to stay ahead of Chelsea. Quarter finals of CL and decent cup runs in both domestic cup competitions. Progress with elite and youth squads. Ability to break down a parked bus with a bit of width and a general anticipation of winning both derby matches. Top available players choosing to come to us. In other words achievement in line with the best squad of players in the country and what would have been achieved had we been managed by red nose for the last two years! Sadly this is why we have had to take the next step - but no excuse for the way it has been handled - so management of PR is a top priority.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.