What are your expectations for the new manager?

SaddleworthBlueRhino said:
Where we should have been for the last two seasons - 20 points better than Rags

What you were expecting from the last two years is 109 points last season and probably 111 points this season. So 8 dropped points in two seasons of football.

AucklandBlue said:
He needs to look good in a suit and sport some other fashion accessory that will start a craze amongst City fans and be available in the club shop (not a scarf, it's too soon).....Possibly a man-bag or a pair of moccasins (without socks).

He'll need all of these and more if he's to fulfil Karl Doom's desire for a truly holistic approach. Crazy hair is a must.

On the field I hope we keep to the notion of playing football on the ground - just better executed than the last bloke managed on the whole. I'm not in the 'we need wingers' club.

Champions League final within two years assuming we will be splashing the cash on quality players again.

NQCitizen said:
zeven said:
Win the leauge should always be our aim, i cant believe reading top4 wtf? we are not Arsenal.

FA cup final
last eight in CL.

Aims and expectations are really different things.
true, but there are better words to be used i think.

Get out the CL groups minimum.
Good cup runs/win one or both hopefully.
Improve points total in league and hopefully lead us to the title.

They should all be the minimum, it will no doubt be a very tough season with all the changes around the league but if the squad is strengthened properly and the right man is appointed to oversee I cannot see any reason for their not to be some success.

- in the league finish above rags
- get out of group stages in CL
- look good even when loosing
- get the best out of players

Definitely a league win in the next two seasons. But will be tough with someone else's team in the first season.

SaddleworthBlueRhino said:
Where we should have been for the last two seasons - 20 points better than Rags and continuing to stay ahead of Chelsea. Quarter finals of CL and decent cup runs in both domestic cup competitions. .
X

All those saying "top 4" will undoubtedly be calling for his head if we come 4th, get eliminated in the CL round of 16 and go out of both domestic cups.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.