What are your expectations for the new manager?

Win the leauge should always be our aim, i cant believe reading top4 wtf? we are not Arsenal.

FA cup final
last eight in CL.

ifiwasarichfan said:
The expectations from the Board should be made known. Bobby didn't meet his apparently and I can only figure that out to be because of the Champions League.

I would like to know them as well, but I doubt they are going to do that in reality. Would just give the press extra ammunition if they state "he must win the title" and we find that we are 4th at Christmas...Would just add unnecessary pressure

My expectations of a new manager is to insist on fast attractive football with wingers, instead of the boring slow paced narrow tippy tappy predictable football that we have seen this season. A manager who is tactically astute, knowing when to change things from the subs bench at the right time instead of doing so when it's too late. A manager who can work out a way past 'bus parkers' and teams that press us up the pitch. A manager who promotes youth instead of wanting to constantly spend countless millions every season. A manager who doesn't bleat "tis difficult" or "impossible".

I liked Mancini and i'm forever grateful for what he's done but I don't think he could of won the chimps league and that is what ADUG want and strive for, so we must not dwell and be sentimental for too long on Mancini's sacking. He will be well compensated and find a top club i'm sure.

Only the boardroom know who their next man is so we must wait and back whatever decision they come to.

Proper man-management - bringing out the potential of the fantastic squad we have. Preparation ahead of matches - Playing our own game AND adjusting to our opponents. Decent behavior - NOT slagging off players in public, NOT blaming anyone but oneself when things are rough, NOT attacking other members of the organization. Good handling of the media beast. Consistently good results matching the level of investment, with some silverware every now and then. And a sense of humor :)

First thing should be to reinvigorate the players and get them playing to their absolute potential, if he does that we should be in with a chance if winning a few things.

League should be priority, Cups a bonus.

A double would be nice.

I'm a bit tired of seeing "give the youth players a chance", have those who put this forward seen anything of the EDS team? If/when Guidetti gets back to full fitness he may have a chance as no.3 or 4 striker but seeing as he wanted away for regular first team football a couple of years ago I can't see him hanging around too long. The rest are either too young at present or unlikely to be good enough IMO which is presumably why the Academy is getting a complete overhaul but that will take a few years to feed through the age groups and produce potential first teamers.

zeven said:
Win the leauge should always be our aim, i cant believe reading top4 wtf? we are not Arsenal.

FA cup final
last eight in CL.

Surely you mean 2 out of those 3, all 3 every season is a ridiculous expectation.

Aim to win the league, failing this, then at least a CL place, oh and to qualify from the group stages of the CL (this is one of the main reasons why Mancini was sacked was it not?)

He needs to look good in a suit and sport some other fashion accessory that will start a craze amongst City fans and be available in the club shop (not a scarf, it's too soon).....Possibly a man-bag or a pair of moccasins (without socks).

He needs to get the best out of the players we have and play a way that will entertain us whilst we brush all those put before aside.

Regain the title and a good showing in the CL will do for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.