What are your expectations for the next 3 seasons...

.....When we employ the best manager in the world?

I realistically want

2 league titles.
1 FA Cup
1 Champions League Final

Thoughts?

I think your being overly ambitious there. The league is getting tougher and with the influx of cash to all PL teams, we will soon see a PL with possibly 6-8 teams with justification for winning it

I want to see an organised team.
I want the tactics to change to take account of the opposition, and more flexible tactics in general.
I want to see some younger players given a chance.
I want to see strong performances against top-class opposition.
I want us to be a joy to watch.
Titles, cups and things will be a bonus, but they ought to come. Pep's track record speaks for itself, and it will be astonishing if we are mithered over getting 4th this time next year,

I think this will be a huge test for Guardiola,bigger than he ever thought. We have a serious attitude problem in our squad that is there for all to see. Not only that but it is an ageing squad with no depth whatsoever if we are missing one of our 4/5 best players. Pep is without doubt a great manager but instant success will not happen,it will take 2 years to get his squad the way he wants it. Top 4 next season and a decent run in the Champions league(if we qualify),which just shows how utterly rubbish this season has been.

Spot on Dub. Been saying for some time now that Pep aint gonna rock up and everyone will crumble before us.

I think your being overly ambitious there. The league is getting tougher and with the influx of cash to all PL teams, we will soon see a PL with possibly 6-8 teams with justification for winning it
It'll be interesting. Are more teams going to try and play football due to being able to sign better players? Are teams going to try and do a Leicester, making the league more boring, as we'll just end up with everyone parking the bus as they just won't have that 'certain thing' that Leicester have this season? Are teams just going to pay a shit load extra for average players due to all teams knowing they've got more money?

Not wanting to be a noors, but I hate threads like these. I remember after the 1st title win somebody posted" how many champion leagues do you think we will win in the next decade" that was 5 years ago, still waiting. Being a Season ticket holder since the mid 70s I'm a bit of a doom and gloom merchant and if we get turned over on sunday I think I will loose the will to live.

It'll be interesting. Are more teams going to try and play football due to being able to sign better players? Are teams going to try and do a Leicester, making the league more boring, as we'll just end up with everyone parking the bus as they just won't have that 'certain thing' that Leicester have this season? Are teams just going to pay a shit load extra for average players due to all teams knowing they've got more money?

Interesting and exciting. I suspect some club owners will pocket the windfall and be happy to sit mid/lower table, and others like WHU, Red Scouse, Spuds etc investing and looking to join in and eat at the top table.

Pep I don't believe will win anything in his first season with us.

I just want to be proud of them - something I've found it very hard to do both on and off the pitch this year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.