What are your expectations for the next 3 seasons...

to watch entertaining football, with maximum heart and effort from the players to make proud. trophies are a bonus not a requirement - it's the standard of football I care about.

Oh and white shorts and a maroon away kit, the new badge as a pin with the old fashion clasp.

more trams after the match that are all doubles.

You want fries with that? #FirstWorldProblems

Couldn't care less if we fail to win a trophy as long as there is passion,desire and commitment from all involved. Guardiola has a monumental rebuilding job on his hands so I'm not expecting a huge amount of success in the next 3 seasons. Just shows how shambolic the Txiki and Pellegrini reign together has been.

Very pressing football.
Players wanting to run through walls for us.
Good attractive football.
Great ball retention.
Hard to beat
The fear of playing us

Not bothered about what we will win, as the result from all above will naturally get us something.
That about sums it up

You want fries with that? #FirstWorldProblems

well he asked about expectations didn't know it had to be only on the pitch, them badge clasp are shit always falling off ;-)

and the kit comments were very tongue in cheek as we are due another kit thread soon.

Effort,pride,passion,and sack this slow twenty,thirty cross field build up shit and trophies of course,

Couldn't care less if we fail to win a trophy as long as there is passion,desire and commitment from all involved. Guardiola has a monumental rebuilding job on his hands so I'm not expecting a huge amount of success in the next 3 seasons. Just shows how shambolic the Txiki and Pellegrini reign together has been.
Aston Villa is a monumental rebuilding job - we aren't.

If Pellers has been as crap as people claim, and Pep as good, then the target next year has to be the league and perhaps one cup and then to win the CL in one of the 3 years he is here.

well he asked about expectations didn't know it had to be only on the pitch, them badge clasp are shit always falling off ;-)

and the kit comments were very tongue in cheek as we are due another kit thread soon.

Just kidding UG - I'm not a local lad so can't relate to the tram issues.

With you on the thread issues - can't wait for a purge of about 75% of all of them :)

We need to get the fear factor back, the whole of the Premier League have been queuing up to play us this season, Instead of shitting themselves, just think where we would have been in the league if we had done the business at home..! Pep will demand trophies and commitment and as fans we should be doing the same.

2 Pl Titles
1 FA Cup
2 League Cups
1 x CL Final
1x CL Final Win

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.