What are your expectations for the next 3 seasons...

To play open attacking football, with a sound all round team performances in every game. Along with the players wanting to give everything for both the club and the fans. as long as this happens then the trophies will come. The problem is how long is Pep going to stay, if he is only going to stay for the next 3/4yrs then we need now to be looking at who the next manager will be. If it is going to be Patrick Vieria, then with the last year of Pep's contract we need to bring Patrick back over from the USA so he can work along side Pep, during his last year here.

Hope to get better service at the bar. Expect to be disappointed. Although I know Pep likes to be involved in every aspect of running the club so who knows. Shame that Bayern will not allow him to sign any of their bar staff.

entertaining, dominant football.

3 successive league titles, minimum 1 CL, 1/2 FA Cups & 1/2 League Cups.
A treble, PL points record, Goals scored record & GD record, + an unbeaten season.

Oh sorry, that's my FM save...

You don't save it when you lose do you?

Win each domestic trophy at least once.
Strong showings in the Chumps League - i.e. qualifying from the group each year and getting through the first knock out round.
At least three EDS players making the jump to valued first team player.
Me to marry Izzy Christiansen!

At least one if not two league titles, one FA Cup and one Capital 1 Cup win and a CL final. Academy players becoming first team regulars, the u18s winning a youth final and the women winning their league at least twice and the FA Cup

I think wholesale changes could have a detrimental effect on the youth players. Especially if we're talking about the likes of laporte and stones who are early 20's.
I don't think it's the time to be spending
a load of money on prospects (again) that might come good. We need ready made, experienced players who've proven their class, attitude and performance levels.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.