What are your expectations for the next 3 seasons...

He stays for 15 years 10 pl, 7 FA cups, 7 League Cups, 5 CL, 5 euro cups, 5 world club and 15 community shield wins later, he stays for another 10 and 8 pl, 6 FA cups, 4 league cups, 4 CL, 4 euro cups, 4 world club and 10 community shields later, the statue is built outside the 100,000 seater Etihad Pep Stadium. Meanwhile The enter administration and ground share with Sale Sharks and Salford Reds.

On the pitch:
-More attractive and intelligent football
-More youngsters given a chance

Off the pitch:
-Better signings.
-Pep signing an extension!

Trophies should follow. If Pep can dominate domestically I'll be very, very happy.

He stays for 15 years 10 pl, 7 FA cups, 7 League Cups, 5 CL, 5 euro cups, 5 world club and 15 community shield wins later, he stays for another 10 and 8 pl, 6 FA cups, 4 league cups, 4 CL, 4 euro cups, 4 world club and 10 community shields later, the statue is built outside the 100,000 seater Etihad Pep Stadium. Meanwhile The enter administration and ground share with Sale Sharks and Salford Reds.
finally someone is realistic!

Our second great team of this generation but this one will be even better than the last. 3 top 2 finishes. 2 titles. 2 fa cups and 1 champions league win. 3 charity shields on the run and super cup winners.

An average attendance of 61,000 and 3 ineacho having scored 50 first team goals.

Pep will get the bug and will sign for 2 more years.

It is not a given we will win anything ,but I want to see a team that plays with passion and commitment and pride,I want to see young players coming through the ranks ,and I don't want us to spend daft money on players not up to standard

Whilst it isn't a given, it certainly is an expectation. You don't get the most wanted manager in world football to then not win anything.

We must be competing in every competition and winning stuff. Repeating this season in the premier league won't be acceptable

I expect us to start having:
Preparation
Organisation
Bollockings
Fitness
Adaptability
Hard work
Entertaining football
Defensive systems
Confidence
Determination to win from any situation
Determination to not lose
Never say die attitude

All of these things have been so sorely lacking under the current fella that trophies or even challenging for them needs to be forgotten about until everyone understands, buys into and performs under or utilising these things under Guardiola. From there we can think about challenging for the league. That might even be in Year 2 because we've had so little, if any, of the above list for so long. With our talent and more additions of it to the squad that list could make us challengers in Year 1, maybe, but some broken things can never be fixed so there might be a few big shocks with our squad for that to happen in Year 1.

I really want an fa cup long overdue and a CL title.

First season will be really hard with players adjusting as well as pep but I expect us to win the league and reach the semi finals of the CL again.

Second season will be the best yet winning the FA cup, league cup and title.

Third season CL winner either pep leaves now he has done his main aim or renews.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.