What book are you reading now / or recommend?

Half way through Clarke Carlisle book.
You Don't know me But... and its a very good read and
would recommend it.

The Guns of August.

Pulitzer Prize winner - one of the best ever history books.

Just finished "Red or dead by David Pearce. Thought i would read this because i enjoyed the Damned United, it' s about Shankley's time at Liverpool and carries on after he retires. Not the easiest books to read because he repeats himself an awful lot which spoils it somewhat.

Just found and downloaded the entire Myth series by Robert Asprin. Haven't read these for years, and there's a couple I haven't read yet.
As soon as I finish Raising Steam by Pratchett I'm going to get cracking on all twelve of them.
Can't wait.

The Dictators, Hitler's Germany, Stalin's Russia - Richard Overy

Recently read cujo, misery and from a Buick 8 all by Stephen king. Cujo was good, misery was great but from a Buick 8 was a tough old read, not really enough of a story to warrant a full book.

Currently reading Roy Keane's new book.

Devils Guard by George R Elford
The French Foreign Legion in Vietnam in the late 1940s and early 50s, many units were made up of German SS and the dregs of every army after WW2, a brutal encounter

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.