What book have you just read?

The game of thrones series of books

Started on them after watching the first TV series and I'm massively hooked. If you liked the TV series you will probably like these, the dialogue is pretty loyally applied from book to TV and is very well written.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
mackenzie said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
I thought i would be all gay so i put on my pink mankini, Celine Dion greatest hits and started reading a Twilight book. Later on i will have a little cry to my self
You forgot your poster of Maggie Thatcher. Then the set will be complete.
;-)
purleeassee hunny i still have some taste the pink mankini tells you that
Was it one of Dennis Thatchers?

;-)

A Storm Of Swords which is book 3 and 4 of the Game Of Thrones saga. Epic stuff indeed.

weirdo, mosher, freak by catherine smyth. it's about the girl who was murdered in bacup for dressing differently in 2007, sophie lancaster. somehow, i completely missed this story when it happened and knew nothing about it. i spotted it in the library on monday and was intrigued to the point that i read all but the last 30 pages in one day. complete and utter bastards the people who did this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.