What bread is everyone eating

Is the best bread ever made, pretty much end of the thread really, because if any **** comes on here and says it’s shite they’re lying, and they’d have all had it as well
nice when first bought but really once its opened lasts less than a day before it is soft and tender texture turns rough.

it isn't a keeper like say a bloomer

That's not a sandwich though.
I beg to differ, search Internet "sanwich without bread" there's loads. If the bread is a must, choose the bread that best meets balance of nutrition taste and make an open sandwich. Or keep searching. Good luck. This is good chat as I just tend to get what ever bread is on offer (except s Market white cheapo )

Always bought 'better' quality bread, rather than the cheap white stuff (crap) advertised as bread, but have recently started making by own.

Easy to make, tasty and improving all the time, but a while away from what I would consider perfected.

I honestly can't see myself buying grocery store bread again.

Told my sister I want cheese on toast on sourdough bread on Christmas eve..she loves the stuff

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.