What bread is everyone eating

Trying to reduce my bread consumption as I am working towards losing weight. I have already embarked on a 30-day Pilates challenge, specifically the wall Pilates challenge, which you can learn more about here. Additionally, I've made the decision to eliminate alcohol from my routine as part of this commitment to a healthier lifestyle.

Last edited:
Trying something new to me, sourdough bread from primordial whole grains. That are Northern Europeian native grains unchanged since the stone age. Supposed to be what the vikings made, and taste great and be healthy as f. Better be since 1kg grains was 5 quid.

Screenshot_20231215-024312_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20231215-024331_Gallery.jpg

Trying something new to me, sourdough bread from primordial whole grains. That are Northern Europeian native grains unchanged since the stone age. Supposed to be what the vikings made, and taste great and be healthy as f. Better be since 1kg grains was 5 quid.

View attachment 101471

View attachment 101472
Any good for cheese on toast

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.