What bread is everyone eating

Is the best bread ever made, pretty much end of the thread really, because if any **** comes on here and says it’s shite they’re lying, and they’d have all had it as well
Of course we've all had it and my Dad baked it, that's how I know it's shite, he taught me how to make good bread.

Of course we've all had it and my Dad baked it, that's how I know it's shite, he taught me how to make good bread.

Yea, but that is now, but everyone of a certain age has almost certainly eaten it smashed with best butter, and it doesn’t taste too shite then, but as per this day and age there’s always a better substitute, if you have the time to get involved, not much bread has ever been “good” for you I suppose but we’ve all been brought up on it that’s for sure

My Sister made me a sandwich yesterday with sourdough bread..she said eat this its good for you..I said it tastes like shite. Not for me lads and lasses
Gotta say I love the taste of sourdough. Not aware of any health positives but do tell me as I’ll enjoy my slice even more!

Yea, but that is now, but everyone of a certain age has almost certainly eaten it smashed with best butter, and it doesn’t taste too shite then, but as per this day and age there’s always a better substitute, if you have the time to get involved, not much bread has ever been “good” for you I suppose but we’ve all been brought up on it that’s for sure
I have had it, but one of my childhood memories is it being my job to walk down to Spotland road Rochdale the little bakery on the corner to pick up our daily unsliced loaf and walking home breaking crusty bits off the end and eating them as I walked home.

I’m sure we all agree Warburtons bread and rolls/barms are gash. Thank god Aldi is only supermarket to sell Soda Scone. The king of breakfast breads

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.