What bread is everyone eating

Hovis wholemeal thick slice for toast.

I once remember going to a branch of Subway and they’d ran out of bread. It’s up there with a pub who had no draught beer on.

Make my own sourdough bread. It's not at all time consuming and it's better than all that super processed shite the supermarkets sell.
I've started making my own since my Mrs asked me to. The only thing I slightly disagree with is the not time consuming. The actual work is not particularly time consuming but I seem to spend quite a bit of time waiting for the dough to prove.

Hovis Country Grain - toasted til it’s just burned then real butter and Vegemite. Every time I’m single I seem to live off that.
Agree with those against Warburtons though - it’s over rated pish and doesn’t fit in the toaster properly.

Was having this discussion the other day in work, and we got on to how Manchester's not Manchester anymore.

Posh fucking bread... Your probably all wearing pants that are too short and shoes with no socks too!

I mean, one of the burger stalls outside the stadium is serving a "Mannie Burger" on a sweet brioche bun...

Get to fuck.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.