What can we possibly do to go on a 15 game winning run?

Get foden in the side. His touch and pace is vital to creating clear chances. He's ready, and has been for a while. Start playing Jesus and Sterling together and alternate who plays down the middle. So far we have used Sterling mainly as an out and out winger. However, he could morph into a 30-40 goal a season man.

He is the best forward in Europe now. Get him on the ball more, in more dangerous situations. I would like to see Sterling down the middle to see if he can do this. Foden and Bernardo feeding Sterling and Jesus. Emphasises quick feet, dribbling, speed and courage. These guys have got everything.

Easy.......take our fucking chances.

So annoying the chances we miss.
We are not actually creating many clear cut chances though. I don't feel we did against Liverpool. There were loads of very close moments, but how many times did we force Alisson to make a save?

Get foden in the side. His touch and pace is vital to creating clear chances. He's ready, and has been for a while. Start playing Jesus and Sterling together and alternate who plays down the middle. So far we have used Sterling mainly as an out and out winger. However, he could morph into a 30-40 goal a season man.

He is the best forward in Europe now. Get him on the ball more, in more dangerous situations. I would like to see Sterling down the middle to see if he can do this. Foden and Bernardo feeding Sterling and Jesus. Emphasises quick feet, dribbling, speed and courage. These guys have got everything.

Our best bets are still David and Kevin in the midfield, clearly. However, they need to step it up a bit now.

We are not actually creating many clear cut chances though. I don't feel we did against Liverpool. There were loads of very close moments, but how many times did we force Alisson to make a save?
Two times less than if Sergio had not missed the bloody target or failed to get his toe on it for a tap in.

Two times less than if Sergio had not missed the bloody target or failed to get his toe on it for a tap in.
Yes Serge was a little bit short. I have been suggesting we play Jesus because I think he is quicker in the box. Serge seems to fail to get his shot away quite a lot. De Bruyne could be better as well. Foden is also brilliant at the edge of the penalty area game in tight spaces. He's very brave and very quick in tight spaces.

Our best bets are still David and Kevin in the midfield, clearly. However, they need to step it up a bit now.
KDB, Foden and Bernardo with Sane left, Jesus down the middle and Sterling wide right or all interchanging. There is considerable scope to improve our offensive game.

Play KDB deep. He's very good at the long ball game, diagonals, and bursting from deep. Stones and Laporte don't need cover from a Fernandinho or Rodri.

That's the point, he didn't have to make a save as the shots were so crap and not on target.

I think privately city know the titles gone but we will never say so. End of the day the team is burned out after an historic 2 seasons in which we were probably the greatest ever premier league team. We were never going to keep winning the title but it’s painful because it will be Liverpool who will win it can’t see us winning champions league with our defence tbh but we will give it a massive go. Looking to next season we need to make sure a world class defender comes in even if it means breaking the world record( no point being the richest team in the world if you don’t use it ) a world class left back because we have 3 players who are not world class in that position . Cancelo should be starting now or at least rotating . Midfield is quality so not too much change there apart from the left side if sane goes. In my opinion I think our attack is letting us down big style as we need at least 15 attempts to win games . Kun is not what he was and Jesus is good as back up but not a main striker . That’s my opinion so before the bluemoon dibble jump all over and accuse me of not being a blue ( which I don’t give 2 fucks about) this is not negativity it’s what I see

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.