What City's success means to you?

Bloody hell, I've got a tear in my eye reading this thread, god knows what I'll be like if we actually win something!

CTID regardless of success as i'm sure you all are. all I want from City are heroes, memories and tales to tell my kids. BUT remembering dickov on his knees & loony weaver fills me with joy. I want more of that and I wanna share it with my family.

Plenty of tears of joy if we win a trophy....i hope Sheikh Mansour knows how much he has done for every one of us....

I love the depth of feeling this thread has cast light on.

Its great that so many people are already planning for what might be inevitable.

I just look forward to seeing my dead 'lose it' in front of me and my boys - so much pent up emotion.

Its gonna be sweet.

fbloke said:

Its great that so many people are already planning for what might be inevitable.

I just look forward to seeing my dead 'lose it' in front of me and my boys - so much pent up emotion.

Its gonna be sweet.

??????

rickmcfc said:
fbloke said:

Its gonna be sweet.

??????

Ooops DAD lose it.

I've been a blue for nearly 40 years, my son had to be a blue, we then 'emigrated' down south, so I'm surrounded by rag/arsenal and spuds. My young son had the piss taken out of him at school because he supported city. Surprise surprise that has changed, everybody is worried that the revolution might just be the real deal. Can't wait for the silverware to start rolling in.
CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.