What did you do when the fourth went in? [merged]

Left the pub before I elbowed the fat **** of a rag that was dancing around like a wank.

Me and our kid and his mate got into a scrap in the Henry Boddington after the equaliser and ended up missing the fourth. Ended up smashing some Rags teef in. The only downside was some Rag b****rd ripped my new Kangol t shirt of my back. Was f***n gutted.

Cheating rag b****rds

I shouted ' cheating bastards', I think everybody did, I feel like somebody nicked my wallet.

my 12 year old son cried like a baby at the injustice.he had tears of joy when bellers equalized . never seen him cry like that before

I ran up to the tele and shouted FCUK OFF OWEN U LITTLE CNUT

AND EXACTLY THE SAME TO NEVILLE I HATE THE RAG!!

I was there and i really thought we had pulled off 1 of the best draws ever when they scored I was deverstated just stood and looked at all there pathfetic fans who never sang a word unless they were winning I wanted to kill someone then I had a rag after the match outside shouting thats why were champions I told him to FUCK OFF or I was gunna throw him over the bridge cheeky cheating cunts have no guilt

modgeblue said:
my 12 year old son cried like a baby at the injustice.he had tears of joy when bellers equalized . never seen him cry like that before

The mrs tried to put one of our babies in a red bodysuit last night before putting him to bed.Soon put a stop to that .

tommyducks said:
Fanzone Danny said:
i was devestated and just sat in Mary D's completely numb! then I realised how good we now are and fuck the red twats there is a new era dawning over Manchester and it is fooking BLUE!

Gutted but proud and excited pretty well summed me up!
Nice one mate. Hope you saw the red prick on Fanzone. Just as well you were not there cos you might be up on an assault charge!

lol! that wud definatly have been the end of my Fanzone career if i wud of done it!

I couldn't of taken that fat idiot of a red giving it me! would definately of smacked him !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.