What did you do when the fourth went in? [merged]

Didnt cry but did unleash a torrent of foul and abusive language at the TV. My 3 year old daughter then walked in from the garden and asked what a cheating **** was......

to be honest in sheer disbelief i just put my head down an laughed with a wry smile, it was too typical with them rag bastards to get annoyed....it just didnt surprise me.

I was watching at home with my 6 year old. When we equalised we were both jumping around laughing our heads off at each other. Then the wife walked in from her weekend away just as Owen scored. I let out the worst torrent of abuse that I have ever done. I punched the tv about three times knocking the clock off and smashing it. She then proceeded to fail to calm me down and stormed out of the house. I am still in the doghouse big style, she will not speak to me. My knuckles are all swollen and bruised and my voice is shot and I am dreading what the neighbours must be thinking.

But has been a good therapy reading this thread seeing so many people did the same thing. I have vowed to myself never to let football get to me in that way again.

Second most angry I've ever been at the result of a sporting event. Sat in my apartment in silence for about 2 minutes, then got up and kicked a few things, then ranted at random for the rest of the day. You Brits are lucky, the dagger happened at 9:30 in the morning for me, I still had another 15 hours of despair before I got to sleep. :( Better than my worst moment though, that time I threw my phone the length of a parking lot then drove at dangerous speeds through a blizzard, thankfully I didn't kill anyone or myself.

Stood a foot away from the tele for the last 10 minutes or so, went mad when Bellers equalised, screaming at the ref to blow and as the seconds ticked it was obvious to see what was coming and when it happened it was just a chorus of "Fuck off!" "NO!" "Fucking disgrace!". Absolutely gutted, never been so emotional about a game like that. Thank god i didn't have to face my Russian teacher today, cheeky bastard said i was watching City instead of doing my homework last year! Dick.

i was dumbstruck for 5 minutes then had to retire to a quiet corner of the beer garden for a comforting joint before returning to the tap-room and giving the plastics a good thrashing at pool.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Zk6_mhKoR4&feature=topvideos" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Zk6_mhK ... =topvideos</a>

It's painful to watch but have a look at this. Despite the extra 3 minutes being a disgrace, WTF is Richards doing ? Toure clearly has the player in the middle well and truly covered. Why's Richards double marking him leaving Owen all alone.
He's got to take the full blame for that goal. He was absent all afternoon. When he went forward with the ball you just knew he was going to lose it and put us under pressure again.
My head's aching with frustration !

Ever since Bellamy scored I was on my knees in front of the TV shouting and screaming for the referee to blow his whistle.

When they scored I stood up grabbed a cusion and the Tv remote (only thing really close enough) and threw them at the wall, the TV remote smashed into pieces and the batteries were bruised, and dont work anymore.

Then walked up the stairs shouting swear words louder than I have ever shouted before. Locked myself in the bathroom and sat in the bath with ym legs crossed.

Lets beat them at our place, and convincingly aswell! C'mon City!!!!!!!!1

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Not cried over a derby since 1955. Lost a shilling with my rag brother. Don't know whether it was the defeat, my brother or the shilling that got to me, twelve large copper pennies. Bet you can't remember them. Mixture of George V, VI and Queen Victoria, who didn't quite live long enough to see us win the first trophy.

But I must admit we have been the team most likely to have the fans crying. Try laughing. Like the fella who kicked the fence and then verbalised "I knew it."

Personally, I was asking the ref, definitely didn't hear me, that we had played 4 minutes and then the realisation dawned that we had been done by the infamous OT added time. Shocker.

And then, and then, to top it all, our rag milkman delivers the milk this morning with his No.7 Owen shirt.
you need to do what I did mate. About 12 months ago I happened to glance out of the window early one morning and saw our milkman wearing a rag shirt. I immediately cancelled my milk order and the walk down to the shop each day for a pinta has done me the world of good. Pathetic I know but small victories are what make it worthwhile!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.