What did you do when the fourth went in? [merged]

you need to do what I did mate. About 12 months ago I happened to glance out of the window early one morning and saw our milkman wearing a rag shirt. I immediately cancelled my milk order and the walk down to the shop each day for a pinta has done me the world of good. Pathetic I know but small victories are what make it worthwhile!!!
Ha ha. I once drunkenly cancelled a taxi I'd ordered 'cos the bastard driving it was wearing a rag shirt. I was well steamed and when this car pulled up and the driver leaned out the window and called: "Did you order a cab, mate?" and I saw his shirt I threw a diva strop and refused to get in.
It was churlish of me, I know. But if I had got in I would have felt duty bound to pummel the plastic fucker.

KentBlue said:
you need to do what I did mate. About 12 months ago I happened to glance out of the window early one morning and saw our milkman wearing a rag shirt. I immediately cancelled my milk order and the walk down to the shop each day for a pinta has done me the world of good. Pathetic I know but small victories are what make it worthwhile!!!
Ha ha. I once drunkenly cancelled a taxi I'd ordered 'cos the bastard driving it was wearing a rag shirt. I was well steamed and when this car pulled up and the driver leaned out the window and called: "Did you order a cab, mate?" and I saw his shirt I threw a diva strop and refused to get in.
It was churlish of me, I know. But if I had got in I would have felt duty bound to pummel the plastic fucker.
spot on, mate. I hope you strode proudly away from the cab leaving the bemused twat crying over his lost fare!!

Fanzone Danny said:
i was devestated and just sat in Mary D's completely numb! then I realised how good we now are and fuck the red twats there is a new era dawning over Manchester and it is fooking BLUE!

Gutted but proud and excited pretty well summed me up!

Was there many rags in there?

I was in a pub in Camden, went absolutely ballistic when we scored our three. Unfortunately there was a Stretford rag. A fucking Frank Gallagher look-a-like having a lovely time with his plastic cockney mates. I just sat there and I know I must have looked ashen-faced. Honestly was close to vomming. Horrible.

I was too stunned to say owt, just left the room straight after otherwise I would've exploded in rage!

Owain said:
I was in a pub in Camden, went absolutely ballistic when we scored our three. Unfortunately there was a Stretford rag. A fucking Frank Gallagher look-a-like having a lovely time with his plastic cockney mates. I just sat there and I know I must have looked ashen-faced. Honestly was close to vomming. Horrible.

exact same as me mate, onlly to be left crying at the last

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.