What did you do when the fourth went in? [merged]

Re: Own up, who cried?

chazmcfc said:
pmsl at crying for 20 mins. i just put the fencing panel through in my back garden and twatted whatever was in sight whilst screaming i fucking knew it.
Well wot do you expect I'm sixteen, filled with emotion(a lot of it). I then went into the garden and smashed my football against the wall with all the anger I could muster

I watched it with my lad at his house and he threw his expensive mobile phone at the wall just missing the telly....How the fuck it still worked after I will never know!

chazmcfc said:
pmsl at crying for 20 mins. i just put the fencing panel through in my back garden and twatted whatever was in sight whilst screaming i fucking knew it.
Well wot do you expect I'm sixteen, filled with emotion(a lot of it). I then went into the garden and smashed my football against the wall with all the anger I could muster

Walked across Oxford road cursing cheating bastards to myself and 2 mates.

Out of respect for my missus, who had to come to watch the match with me today despite being very ill, I've bottled up all emotion and remained completely silent for about 20 minutes after the full time whistle was (EVENTUA-FUCKING-LLY!!!) blown. It will probably results in me going on a killing spree in the not too distant future.

Living abroad really makes you realise how many glory hunting rag 'fans' there are in the world who know absolutely fuck all about football.

I had the double misfortune of not only being at The Swamp today but having to sit with the home fans. When Owen scored I tried to pretend to celebrate like I'd done with the other Rag goals but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. I certainly felt like crying, especially as I was surrounded by the cunts on the walk back to the car.

I'm not a violent person, but I felt like twatting every single one of them. I'm over it now though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.